By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft’s E3 presser to include Capcom, EA, Harmonix, Square, THQ, and Ubisoft reveals

Gematsu

Microsoft’s Xbox E3 media briefing next week will include “world premieres” from Capcom, EA Sports, Harmonix, Square Enix, THQ, and Ubisoft, GameTrailers TV host Geoff Keighley has said in a new promo clip.

Around the Network

Harmonics just announced they were making a new game. I'm willing to bet MS exclusive

I expect it nearly all to be multiplats just on MS stage as its first and will largely be on the other companies reels as well.

I am quite interested in the Capcom and Square reveals. In fact anything coming from Japanese developers on MS stage is HUGE. But I am fearing all of these will just be multiplats with maybe a few added kinect functionalities like we saw last year with Mass Effect 3 and Ghost Recon.

Lets hope not, bring on the exclusives.

So is this before E3 or after?

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Around the Network

It has been confirmed that they will all be showing multiplat games except Harmonix, which will be revealing Dance Central 3. Oh and Capcom which will show Steel battalion.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

Multiplats. Next Splinter Cell possibly is a timed exclusive for Xbox but that's about it.

UltimateUnknown said:
I am quite interested in the Capcom and Square reveals. In fact anything coming from Japanese developers on MS stage is HUGE. But I am fearing all of these will just be multiplats with maybe a few added kinect functionalities like we saw last year with Mass Effect 3 and Ghost Recon.

I got excited like you, but then remembered that Steel Battalion releases next month and that Sleeping Dogs and Tomb Raider are technically from Square Enix.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

as more multi-plat announcements, as less own games or exclusives. those news are always bad news for me, i don't need to see multi-plat games at sony/microsoft/nintendo media briefings. just imagine the same time for the briefing without multi-plat games. damn that would be great news

DepthAlly said:
UltimateUnknown said:

I got excited like you, but then remembered that Steel Battalion releases next month and that Sleeping Dogs and Tomb Raider are technically from Square Enix.

Yea sadly :(

But really why the heck would MS be beating a dead horse? From the demo of SB and what we have got so far from Kinect, Steel Batallion just does not work. The game could have been great with a full blown mech control but it just sucks with the Kinect.

Tomb Raider was shown last year, I don't know if they would show the exact same game again this year. I didn't even know a game called Sleeping Dogs existed.

Either way things don't seem to be looking up, especially when I regained some lost hope in MS. Incidentally I find it interesting that Activision is not part of the announced 3rd parties on stage. Does that mean BO2 won't be on MS stage and MS didn't renew the COD contract?