By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Anarchy Reign: Online Modes (All kinds of awesome ensues)

Tagged games:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grmW0RcmgDM

For some reason I feel that certain games aren't as promoted in the VGC community, with Anarchy Reigns being one of them. Hopefully after this video it shows that atleast what the game deserves is some attention which it hasn't been getting.

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

Around the Network

It has cage matches and (supposedly) bots. I'm in!

badgenome said:
It has cage matches and (supposedly) bots. I'm in!

*AHEM*

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

My pimp hand is always strong. My gear could be fresher, but I haven't done laundry this week.

I hope there won't be any lag issues. But yea a definite buy for me..this game is like a dream come true for me (this and GOW:A MP) ..MP's that are mainly based around Melee

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Come on, you motherfuckers! Get hyped! Here's the devs playing against each other:

And Bayonetta, just because:

Hey Badgenome who do you think your main will be?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Probably Big Bull if he plays as cool as he looks. You?

badgenome said:
M.U.G.E.N said:

Probably Big Bull if he plays as cool as he looks. You?

I'm leaning towards this crazy sob

Durga!

Leon and Zero also look cool

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Bristow9091 said:
Well Bayonetta can go suck a fat dick (She probably does that when she isn't jumping around like a tool anyway) mainly because I REALLY dislike her as a character and the game in general...