By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What ways can you gain VG$? (and evidently lose vg$)

I just spent the whole day posting (when i had time) to rack up some VG$ and got like $6.24 and thought i did great. kudos to me (i was happy).

Then i went to go change my profile picture because well i wanted a bit of change. I look back at my transactions and have -75.00 VG$ for removing my profile picture!!

What a bum! i just spent all that time getting money to get it taken away. Annoying

What are the ways you can grab dosh??

So what im asking is..... can someone please, please(a mod or ioi) post all the ways you can gain VG$ and lose VG$ so someone dosent make a idiotic mistake like me lol

And so new people that join know how to gain and if they want lose money.

Wii Friendcode - 6327 2612 7683 5724

feel free to add me whenever (just PM me to let me know)

Around the Network

A fairly good question. It only seems to go up a few cents for each post, and changing things that used to be free when there was no system are now awfully expensive.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

$75 is very expensive, though I agree that it needs to be there becuase I like users to keep their Avatars the same, it's how I recognize them, also, giving back $50 when you add a new Avatar..? What's the point in that, why not just take away $25 and give nothing.

exactly my point!

$75 is harsh and why give back $50, just take off like $15 that sounds reasonable.

I think the idea is to encourage new users to get an avatar, but also to discourage people switching them around like a clothes.

I say don't worry about it either way.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

Around the Network
shrimpy_boy11 said:

I just spent the whole day posting (when i had time) to rack up some VG$ and got like $6.24 and thought i did great. kudos to me (i was happy).

You dont need to spend the whole day, just reply lol to every posts like me will do

lol

I thought judging by the amount of scroll bar left that there must be 1 or 2 more replies in here, but no, it's just your big ass signature.

Bump....

does anyone know how to gain and lose VG$?

maybe its not finalised yet but there must be something.

add lots of games, just like me =)

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

ArtofAngels said:
$75 is very expensive, though I agree that it needs to be there becuase I like users to keep their Avatars the same, it's how I recognize them, also, giving back $50 when you add a new Avatar..? What's the point in that, why not just take away $25 and give nothing.

Because new users get vg$ for putting up an avatar.