Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Official Dragon's Dogma Discussion Thread

Tagged games:

Is Dragon's Dogma the Best Game, Ever?

Hell yeah! 17 62.96%

Fuck yeah! 10 37.04%

Total:27
ybrbadgenome said:
d21lewis said:
Wish I kne how to make my main pawn a magic archer, though. I unlocked the class for the ARisen but not for her. She'd be much more valuable if she had that class.

She probably has to have enough ranks in strider.

isnt it that you cannot have the hybrid classes for your pawns?

PS: killed the Ur-Dragon like the third time now. (lucky me).. got the Abyss armor, aswell as some neat weapons. as an assassin, at night, alone, i have 3670ATP (L72), three-shotting dat chimeras. its almost embarassing that it took  half a minute to kill a cyclops.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Around the Network
Crystalchild said:

isnt it that you cannot have the hybrid classes for your pawns?

That could also be! I hadn't noticed that.

57 hours and I was playing this morning. I chose my next mission: The Final Battle.

It turned that thing off. I don't want this game to end, yet. E3 didn't even matter to me. Only Dragon's Dogma. What will I do when it's all over?

d21lewis said:

57 hours and I was playing this morning. I chose my next mission: The Final Battle.

It turned that thing off. I don't want this game to end, yet. E3 didn't even matter to me. Only Dragon's Dogma. What will I do when it's all over?

Post-game? New game+? Suicide?

badgenome said:

d21lewis said:

Post-game? New game+? Suicide?

In that order?

Man, this game defied all expectations though I must admit that it's getting a little repetitive towards the end.  I hope they make a sequel with more enemy types, more wild life, horses to ride, and the ability to dye your clothes.  I'll beat it tonight and then I'll finally give that Arkham City DLC I bought last week a try, I guess. 

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Man, this game defied all expectations though I must admit that it's getting a little repetitive towards the end.  I hope they make a sequel with more enemy types, more wild life, horses to ride, and the ability to dye your clothes.  I'll beat it tonight and then I'll finally give that Arkham City DLC I bought last week a try, I guess. 

Yeah, I can see that. On the one hand, I like the fact that there is no fast travel and you really have to be ready for a slog to go anywhere. On the other hand, after seeing the same enemies in the same places for the umpteenth time, I want fucking fast travel! They could improve a lot of things in a sequel, and thankfully it sounds like there will be one. It's an incredible first effort, though. I thought it would be good, but I didn't dream it would be this good. My GOTY so far, easily. I just hope I can finish it in time to jump into Lollipop Chainsaw with both feet the day it comes out.

Okay guys, for some reason, i've just "wasted" 3,5 hours on the following image..

its a long read, but for some reason, i felt the need to do something with the screenshot feature.. ^^

http://www.abload.de/img/dogmaprojekt8bk2o.jpg

feedback is appreciated!

(it will become less text the further you go, and dont forget to scroll up, because if you zoom in, youll be at the middle of the image at first)

... i dont expect anyone to read that, but still, its worth a try, and it was fun to make!

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!

Crystalchild said:

Okay guys, for some reason, i've just "wasted" 3,5 hours on the following image..

its a long read, but for some reason, i felt the need to do something with the screenshot feature.. ^^

feedback is appreciated!

(it will become less text the further you go, and dont forget to scroll up, because if you zoom in, youll be at the middle of the image at first)

... i dont expect anyone to read that, but still, its worth a try, and it was fun to make!

Wow, that was seriously impressive. I didn't see the end coming at all!

Nice work!

badgenome said:
Crystalchild said:

feedback is appreciated!

Wow, that was seriously impressive. I didn't see the end coming at all!

Nice work!

you've actually read all of that? O_o the ending is nothing compared to that.

thanks mate.

PS: i am going to post some hilarious screenshots tomorrow, while doing the shots for the story (boobiegrabbing, an npc walking down the road, knocking on a specific door and stuff) i accidentally forced some funny stuff, which i wanna share. ^^

.. *caugh caugh*