By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do I Post too Much??? (Why does VGC Do this to Me?)

Maybe he's evil...

Around the Network
zero129 said:
blkfish92 said:
Maybe he's evil...

I always had the funny feeling that NinPie is really a great ancient evil that is pretending to be a 13 year old kid, just so everyone will lower their guards to him and then he will take over vgchartz. He already set a small piece of his plans in motion with getting alot of VGC users to change the faces of their avatars xD .

One step at a time..

zero129 said:
blkfish92 said:
zero129 said:
blkfish92 said:
Maybe he's evil...

I always had the funny feeling that NinPie is really a great ancient evil that is pretending to be a 13 year old kid, just so everyone will lower their guards to him and then he will take over vgchartz. He already set a small piece of his plans in motion with getting alot of VGC users to change the faces of their avatars xD .

One step at a time..

We need to send some Ninjas in to take him out before its too late, THE TRUTH MUST BE KNOWING!!!

He must stop posting!!

NintendoPie posts as much as Soriku. People mention Soriku in NintendoPie thread. Soriku appears out of isolation. Conclusion: NintendoPie is Soriku.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(

Is this a poll? I vote yes.

Around the Network
benao87 said:
Yes you do! Go outside, do something, and then come back and make a thread about it, wait, ..no, agh.

this made me lol...  

OT: 41 post per day?... Yes, you post way too much...

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Chark said:

NintendoPie posts as much as Soriku. People mention Soriku in NintendoPie thread. Soriku appears out of isolation. Conclusion: NintendoPie is Soriku.

I think you may be on to something here. Has Soriku & NP ever posted at that exact same time, like in the same minute? No! Coincidence? I didn't think so

man-bear-pig said:
SORIKU Y U NO POST ANYMORE?

He posts under his new name, NintendoPie.

Under NintendoPie's hobbies he has listed "being Soriku's other half". Figurative speech? Not so sure.

Before the PS3 everyone was nice to me :(