By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Do I Post too Much??? (Why does VGC Do this to Me?)

NintendoPie said:
TadpoleJackson said:
It's most likely a system in place to prevent double posts. Sometimes my internet has trouble and tries to post a particular post twice. I then get that error message

So yes, you are posting way too much. Go outside

Double Posts still happen. Have you seen them? 

No.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
TadpoleJackson said:
It's most likely a system in place to prevent double posts. Sometimes my internet has trouble and tries to post a particular post twice. I then get that error message

So yes, you are posting way too much. Go outside

Double Posts still happen. Have you seen them? 

No.

It's only going to get worse since you'll be on summer vacation.

ignorewsd

It happens to me too, randomly

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
I am here all day because I have no job. So that is why I have so many posts. Not sure how ninplup has so many.

I am here all day because I have a job.

Happens to everyone, you have to wait a x amount of seconds before making a new post.

You still post too much though.

Ive still not managed to reach one post a day and ive been on the site for three years. I need to tripple my efforts.

It's in your nature. You're a poor walker, and often falls down. Due to your stubbornness, you huff, and you puff your chest up without a care. Speaking of wannabe, you're the VG Chartz celebrity like Snooki is to New Jersey shore. Speaking of shore, you're an attention whore. You're everywhere.

lol @ some of the coments in this thread

Ninpie! yes you post too much o.O

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|