By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TOP Console RPG of this Gen: Elimination Game. The Winner is

TheKoreanGuy said:
I thought votes were not being counted until Zero decides what to do with the Top 5.

Quoting so the next person to post might possibly see it and wait for Zero!

Around the Network

So, this thread is confirming that no one reads the posts.

I'm sad Valkryia was one of those to go. For you all who haven't heard of Disgaea or Tales. Seriously? How do you spend time on the internet? Maybe I spend too much time on here, but Disgaea isn't some super niche title. I don't expect people to have heard of Battle Fantasia or Growlanser, but both of the above are from long running series with substantial fanbases.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

OK VC is sadly gone, which leaves...
+Tales of Vesperia
- Disgaea 3

Kresnik said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
I thought votes were not being counted until Zero decides what to do with the Top 5.

Quoting so the next person to post might possibly see it and wait for Zero!

It didn't work very well!

flagstaad said:
DepthAlly said:

I don't mean interest, I mean just plain hearing of them.

I have heard of all of them, just played one Fire Emblem. For the others... I don't have a 360, so I can't play Vesperia. I just got my PS3 in december so I am playing catch up to a lot of stuff, but I am trying to avoid too many RPGs as those require a lot of time, so no Disgaea for me, and Tales of Graces F is in my future buy list, but it will take time for me to reach it.

Awesome!

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

Around the Network

+FE:RD
- Disagea3

+ FE
- Disgaea 4
At this point I don't really know what to vote down anymore...

Rune Factory Tides of Destiny is the 53d rpg eliminated! Ha! Ha! Ha! That game was so bad.
Again, sad that Yakuza, Nier, Deus Ex and Witcher 2 are gone. Good thread, but I won't vote anymore because I have not played any of the top 5 games.

Proud owner and supporter of the YAKUZA games!

Tell me who eliminated both Yakuzas and I promise to vote their choices dead in the ground.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Then my journey is a noble one. Gather people, and help me eliminate Fire Emblem. Only then will justice be served.

+D3
-FE

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson