By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TOP Console RPG of this Gen: Elimination Game. The Winner is

+ final fantasy 13
- final fantasy 13-2

Around the Network

+ Fable 2
- Eternal Sonata

+ Enchanted Arms
- Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

+Dark Souls
-Skyrim

I'll start voting when there's like five or ten left lol... you guys better leave good ones up there.

Around the Network

Not sure if I would call some of these RPG's, and I was shocked to find out that this wasn't a mbp or Gilgy thread!

Anyways:

+Mass Effect 2
-Fable 2

BasilZero said:
TheKoreanGuy said:
I'll start voting when there's like five or ten left lol... you guys better leave good ones up there.

Yeah I dont like thread games like these unless its a small selection ;o

(mostly these threads are usually go haywire and users bandwagon together to eliminate a certain game just to piss off a small minority or a major group)

I think I will come back to this thread too eventually if I remember...

Also, it's hard to choose which to upvote and which to downvote since there are sooo many. And yeah, if four or five people dedicate themselves to removing something on the list, it will most likely get voted off. You don't even need half the people voting, just four or five.

+ The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (though I wouldn't necessarily call it an RPG)
- Mass Effect 1 (of the RPG's that I've played this gen, I never really liked the first Mass Effect. 2 and 3 are both awesome though)

+ Lost Odyssey
- The Last Story

This is somewhat difficult given that I try to make sure I like a game before even trying it.

+ Tales of Graces F
- Rune Factory Tides of Destiny

How do you breathe again?