By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
noname2200 said:

It's a chunk of plastic, not a miracle worker...

You don't like it...?

Anyway, it's for the lazy devs. Iwata practically said it himself!

I've never liked dual analogue controls; they've always struck me as sloppy and impractical.

But I was referring to the fact that some third-parties will almost certainly continue the "we can't port to it because of the controller!" excuse.

BlkPaladin said:
VicViper said:
What's an NFC reader people who knows more than me?

It uses Radio ID chip inplanted into a credit card, figurine (Skylanders used this), or cards to write/save data. It has a few implementations. One for payment. I get cards that use them at my resaurant, it save the magnetic strip on the back. Don't worry about acidently swiping your card though. It almsot needs direct contact to read them.

Time to change my credit cards! The gaming possibilities are good too

Thanks a lot!

Well guys? Is it?

Sal.Paradise said:

Well guys? Is it?

No... that's the point. Having Yoga with the opposite gender? Yes please!

Around the Network
VicViper said:
BlkPaladin said:
VicViper said:
What's an NFC reader people who knows more than me?

It uses Radio ID chip inplanted into a credit card, figurine (Skylanders used this), or cards to write/save data. It has a few implementations. One for payment. I get cards that use them at my resaurant, it save the magnetic strip on the back. Don't worry about acidently swiping your card though. It almsot needs direct contact to read them.

Time to change my credit cards! The gaming possibilities are good too

Thanks a lot!

The only cards I seen this with is Visa cards and Visa Debit cards (they have a little wave like thing on them.)

The Internet capabilities do statisfy me so far and I anticipate some of the games that are planned to be shown this week, but did Iwate basically say that there won't really be many/any 3DS announcements. His wording at the end was tricky.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

DepthAlly said:

The Internet capabilities do statisfy me so far and I anticipate some of the games that are planned to be shown this week, but did Iwate basically say that there won't really be many/any 3DS announcements. His wording at the end was tricky.

Yeah, he said that! Pity. But more Wii U time, i guess.

But it was no wonder to me... the whole 3DS line-up is already announced... With Mario, Animal Crossing, Luigi's Mansion, Maybe Paper Mario and Monster Hunter 4 in japan. If a remodel comes, its going to be big.

But yeah, pity.

NintendoPie said:
Sal.Paradise said:

Well guys? Is it?

No... that's the point. Having Yoga with the opposite gender? Yes please!

WOAHZ! Lower down your testosterone level NinPie, you nearly made me think you were turning into a Man there! :0

crissindahouse said:

it looks like a dementium/resident kind of game... and no jaggies, AA confirmed???

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064