By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

osed125 said:

Maybe I'm too optimistic but I think that they will sell the Wii U with both the Gamepad and the Wii U controller pro, so if some developers don't want to use the Gamepad they could use the controller pro as the default control option

I don't see that happening. The Wii U Controller pro is just the standpard Wii Gamepad minus the extra features. Same number of buttons, analogs, etc. Just no camera, touchscreen, and NFC.

Around the Network
menx64 said:

Maybe this is Miyamoto's new IP!!

or maybe it's a western localization of Captain Rainbow!!

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club

gumby_trucker said:
BlkPaladin said:
gumby_trucker said:
Only ugly part of the presentation for me:

If Nintendo ends up showing a Zombie game on Tuesday I will kill a puppy!

Well Ubisoft will probally show off Killer Freaks which is simular (but that's aliens) and the aliens look like yoshi so we can kill them...

the only undead I am willing to tolerate in Nintendo games are the ones from Zelda and THAT GOD DAMNED DOG from Duckhunt who refuses to die!

You mean the Redeads that hump you in OoT and you get your sweet revenge in TP.

ON CONTROLLER EVOLUTION: Oh here is the pict its actually is a poster and they have the Upad already added at the bottom.

http://www.psfk.com/2011/09/the-evolution-of-video-game-controllers-in-a-family-tree.html

Myak-04 said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
Mario Wii U footage indicates flying squirrel suit and baby Yoshi!

http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=178465

Catherine: Nice! I finally cleared it, and I did it in under 100 seconds! I RULE!

>_> Christ, that Catherine is such a competitive bitch.

LOL! She shouldn't even be happy... isn't that one of the first levels?! NOOB!

I wish they copied the Gamecube controller. I never understood why people had a problem with it.

Around the Network
BlkPaladin said:
gumby_trucker said:
Only ugly part of the presentation for me:

If Nintendo ends up showing a Zombie game on Tuesday I will kill a puppy!

Well Ubisoft will probally show off Killer Freaks which is simular (but that's aliens) and the aliens look like yoshi so we can kill them...

What? No! Yoshi's are wayyy to adorable to kill!

Smeags said:
One conference down. Three to go.

Heh.

Haha.

Hahahahahaha!

(joins in)

Haaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha!!!!

(cough)

if I understood correctly, Iwata said they wont have any 3ds games on tuesday right?... Probably wednesday or new nintendo direct soon!!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Nintendo is presenting some very nice things.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

menx64 said:
if I understood correctly, Iwata said they wont have any 3ds games on tuesday right?... Probably wednesday or new nintendo direct soon!!!

I think he meant that they *would* have 3DS games Tuesday, just not today.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.