By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

Yeah. Not surprised they are asking if Nintendo is going to try to prevent bad language from Miiverse. They should ask M$ if they can get a copy of the bad word database. I heard theirs is huge and people are coming up with tons of new stuff everyday.

Around the Network

Think what you want about this:

"There's sort of this attitude that Nintendo is targeting more casual consumers, but actually we're more interested in making games for people who really love games."

NSMBU really does like kind of pretty. Still not a superfan, but it's better than I was expecting. I hope Kondo doesn't just phone in the music this time, though.

noname2200 said:
NSMBU really does like kind of pretty. Still not a superfan, but it's better than I was expecting. I hope Kondo doesn't just phone in the music this time, though.

I really dig the backgrounds, and the enemies just pop

seriously verge stop stopping

Around the Network

- Question: Why is it difficult to add a second gamepad to the Wii U system? (Clearly this reporter doesn't know that Nintendo already announced dual-gamepad support. He should read more Kotaku.)

Cant believe some one asked this: 7:15pm - Question: Why is it difficult to add a second gamepad to the Wii U system? (Clearly this reporter doesn't know that Nintendo already announced dual-gamepad support. He should read more Kotaku.) - From Kotaku

"Personally, you need to draw a fine line between the performance and the cost and being able to create the experiences that you want to create."

I'm glad they're keeping to this credo, at any rate

"To be quite frank, if you start trying to push too much performance, it results in more expensive components which ultimately raises the cost of the hardware."
"Personally, you need to draw a fine line between the performance and the cost and being able to create the experiences that you want to create."

verge that wasnt what he was saying at all ughh