By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

spurgeonryan said:
Who the heck is the verge?

A knight of the round table.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:

They are former editors from engadget who had a falling out with them and started their own site.  THey are a really credible gadget/electronics site.

verge back on

6:57:55: You can view these messages in the system Miiverse interface, but in NSMBU, you can also see them in the game itself. Miiverse will be different for every game.

6:58:39: In NSMB Wii, a lot of people enjoyed the multiplayer experience. With Boost Mode in NSMBU, even more people can play together.

6:59:36: Even people who have never played Mario can join with Boost Mode because the interface is very simple -- just touch the screen to add a Boost Block that lets other players get to new places.

???

Stupid Twitter MS's are still there in NSMBU.

Around the Network
noname2200 said:
Gilmour said:

What exactly is NintendoLand all about?

12 Nintendo-themed mini-games, with a theme park...interface? central area? hassle?...to separate them from each other. It does use a lot of social media stuff.

I need look at this again but that sounds awfully lot like PSHome :S

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

spurgeonryan said:

A sight created by a bunch of guys who left Engaget. They also hired a bunch of guys from Kotaku and Joystiq to run the gaming part of the site.

M.U.G.E.N said:
noname2200 said:
Gilmour said:

What exactly is NintendoLand all about?

12 Nintendo-themed mini-games, with a theme park...interface? central area? hassle?...to separate them from each other. It does use a lot of social media stuff.

I need look at this again but that sounds awfully lot like PSHome :S

It looks an awful lot like it, too. At least superficially. Not sure if there are actual real-time people behind other avatars, though. I suspect not.

WiiBox3 said:
Why isn't ign doing a live blog. They use to be pretty good at it. Maybe Matt and Bozon were the only ones interested in doing the extra work.

Matt and Bozon were enthusiastic about Nintendo so maybe, but I thought IGN did it the last few years too even with them gone. Oh well I used Kotaku the last few years mostly and they were pretty good, but there's is a "refresh the page" blog this year instead of live, which sucks. At least Kotaku is posting pictures.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

Hopefully we can use the Wii U GamePad for all the games... I really do not want to use my WiiMotes much anymore.