By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

Khuutra said:
noname2200 said:
Hey Nintendo. If you plan to leave F-Zero purely as a mini-game this generation, I will cut you.

Fair warning.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Around the Network

TheVerge has stopped talking to us all of the sudden...

EDIT: I think Nintendo shot them all. Or theor jaws are gaping because they showed off SSBU.

you guys getting nothing right?

Walkthrublazer3 said:

Nintendo Land is sounding like a huge advertisement for all their games.

The game sounds really fun and heck if it gets more people to find out about Nintendo's franchises then that actually be pretty cool.

Exactly. I think F-Zero fans should be glad they acknowledged the franchise if this is supposed to be a game that attracts fans of Nintendo Franchises and new people alike. They very well might not be done with the franchise and we might just see a new game in the future. But I will warn people not to get their hopes up just in case. Better to be surprised than disappointed.

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

Yep I can see a lot of people in Miiverse walking around saying "asl" to everyone.

Around the Network

What exactly is NintendoLand all about?

6:55:05: Tezuka: Miiverse is not actually a social network. It changes depending on which game you're playing. There are two ways it works into NSMBU.

6:56:42: If you keep falling into the same pit over and over, the game will ask how you feel about that situation. Also, if you make a "super play" (really excellent run through a level), you'll get a chance to express your feelings with Miiverse.

I like Mario! I like Maaaaario!

*sobs uncontrollably*

Why isn't ign doing a live blog. They use to be pretty good at it. Maybe Matt and Bozon were the only ones interested in doing the extra work.

Gilmour said:

What exactly is NintendoLand all about?

12 Nintendo-themed mini-games, with a theme park...interface? central area? hassle?...to separate them from each other. It does use a lot of social media stuff.