By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

"We're even putting the Nintendo name on the line by putting it in the title."

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Wow! They just announced Retro's game: Donkey Kong Country Returns Again.

You are mocking me! I just know it.

Now they're talking about how although it's a collection of new gameplay types, it won't be a shallow experience like in the Wii Play mini-games. "We're putting in a lot of energy to making them very substantial experiences."

I have faith in thee Nintendo.

Now they're talking about how although it's a collection of new gameplay types, it won't be a shallow experience like in the Wii Play mini-games. "We're putting in a lot of energy to making them very substantial experiences." That's good.

Stumbling back in here... hopefully something is shared during the roundtable discussion that'll lift our spirits. (turns on live blog) (more nintendoland news) Arggghhhhh T____T!!

Around the Network

the way they are talking about nintendoland makes me 100 percent sure its packed in with it

Khuutra said:
THe gonintendo liveblog stream is horrendous, they couldn't be phoning this in any harder if they were trying

Lol seriously, it's terrible.

shakarak said:
Khuutra said:
THe gonintendo liveblog stream is horrendous, they couldn't be phoning this in any harder if they were trying

Lol seriously, it's terrible.

Now you got me curious, do you have the link?

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286

RolStoppable said:
noname2200 said:

Isn't that the theme of the console as a whole?

The worst part is

I'm going to buy the living Hell out of NintendoLand

It's terrible to watch or even to listen about, but that shit is going to be so fun