By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

Yeah, because NintendoLand wasn't explained enough. >_>

Around the Network
Smeags said:

I wonder if the Animal Crossing game is a tinkered Chase Mii, or if Mario Land will keep that one.

Wasn't that the game with the Big Boo? With the other four players using their flashlights on it?

morenoingrato said:
Yeah, because NintendoLand wasn't explained enough. >_>

I agree. But they are obviously trying to push it to Shareholders or some crap like that. SH's love the casual games.

Khuutra said:

This helps me chill out a lot. I recommend it to everyone who ever needs to chill out a lot.

Thanks, I needed this.

I'm an advocate for motion controls, Nintendo, and Kicking freaking Toad to the Moon!

3DS Friend Code - 0860-3269-1286

noname2200 said:
Smeags said:

I wonder if the Animal Crossing game is a tinkered Chase Mii, or if Mario Land will keep that one.

Wasn't that the game with the Big Boo? With the other four players using their flashlights on it?

That's a good point. Both games have a "Chase Mii" vibe to them.

And yes people listen to the song of Healing. It will help mend your broken souls.

Around the Network

The verge live blog is a lot more informative. Think we will see any new games announced during this roundtable?

shakarak said:
The verge live blog is a lot more informative. Think we will see any new games announced during this roundtable?

Linky please? :3

Smeags said:
shakarak said:

Linky please? :3

http://live.theverge.com/e3-2012-nintendo-wii-u-developer-discussion/

Very good update posts.

THe gonintendo liveblog stream is horrendous, they couldn't be phoning this in any harder if they were trying

shakarak said:

I think the last time that happened was in 2008, when Chris Remo guilted Miyamoto into admitting that Pikmin 3 "existed."

I still don't think it actually did at the time, though.

And yeah, your link is the better one.