By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

I just watch the line up over at e3.nintendo.com: they have a solid launch line - but there's quite a few of those games that's old... Why didn't they bring their A game?!

I just get the feeling that they've given 3rd party TOO MUCH room here... The only Nintendo game with a name is NSMBU - the rest of the lot isn't up for the challange of launching a new system!

Didn't they learn anything from the 3DS?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

any comments on WiiU graphics, Pikmin 3 looks gorgeous to me!?

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

dark_gh0st_b0y said:
any comments on WiiU graphics, Pikmin 3 looks gorgeous to me!?

Yeah! Pikmin 3 looks VERY nice!

yeah that platinum game looks like crap...it would have been better if they ported Anarchy Reigns..that game is apparently a lot of fun!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

JGarret said:

I didn´t get an idea of the graphical power of the system...I think they should´ve shown at least one game that´s clearly above what the 360 and PS3 can do.

This is what I feel as well! They should have shown what they're capabale of!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

I'll be watching it in a bit, but it seems that Nintendo didn't do poorly, but didn't do very well either.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
I'll be watching it in a bit, but it seems that Nintendo didn't do poorly, but didn't do very well either.

is there a recording? can you link me pls?

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Found this on GS:

Wiiu can't handle two controllers at once.

Update: In a follow-up, Nintendo Japan has posted on Twitter that there's a price to pay if two Gamepads are active. Frame rates drop to about 30 fps if two are active; any games that really want that extra controller won't be quite as glass-smooth. On the upside, it's possible to switch one off with a smooth transition; there won't be a need for theatrics just to switch to a solo game.

WiiU keeps getting worse and worse.

I think Nintendo wanted to make this one disappointing overall so next year could look amazing in comparison.

So basically outside of Ubisoft, E3 this year has been a terrible let down. At least from what I'm gathering. I'll have to check things out when I get home from work. My lunch break is over and it seems that disappointment is running rampant here.