By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

3DS tomorrow, super excited here! :)

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
TrevDaRev said:
Didn't think anyone would have a worse conference than Microsoft, but Nintendo are doing just that.

It seemed so impossible yesterday.

And considering they had to prove WiiU to us this eyear I classify this conference as an unmitigated disaster.

At least SONY E3 2006, no matter how embarassing it was for the PS3 showed more enticing games. 

I agree. I expected more from them. Hope this doesn't have a negative impact on E3 next year, out of the big three Sony won it for me, but none of them were amazing. Although next year should be about PS4 and Nextbox, so hopefully we'll have a better E3.

IamAwsome said:
hatmoza said:

meme of E3

lol meet the president of Nintendo of America

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Coming up next on SpikeTV: Platinum's new WiiU Game... Hope this is any good!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

I would still say this was the best conference, but that by no means is a good thing

Around the Network

They said NintendoLand was Wii U's Wii Sports, the game that showcases the innovation of Wii U but personally I think Pikmin 3 did a much better job at displaying the strengths of the Wii U controller because it actually showed what it could bring to a game with actual depth.

Signature goes here!

PC gaming wins E3.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Why didn't they show the Platinum game instead or in addition to the other 3rd party games? Why!?

I'm not really sure what to think.

I was bored for quite a lot of the time yet I'm sat here with a count of 6-7 games that I'm planning to buy, which would suggest they've still not got the whole engaging presentation thing nailed.

It seems like they focused on what is going to be out around launch period, when I think they needed to throw in a couple of big hitters for the next year or two on top of that, even if it was just some kind of brief CGI thing.

VGChartz

Project P looks interesting! Could've been on the show!