By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

Looking forward to pikmin 3. I need to get a 3ds so many good games coming out for it.

Around the Network

Well I didn't think it could get worse than MS or Sony... and it did just that. This is one shitty E3. I hope TGS makes up for this.

They're showing Animal Crossing right now, multiplayer splitscreen.

Post how much you... liked... E3 here!
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=144004

Metroid?

Star Fox??

F-Zero???

AAAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Around the Network

Overall, pretty good. Maybe because I'm a Mario fan, which is why I can't wait for Paper Mario. Pikmin looked fantastic. That's enough for me :D

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

endimion said:
Spazzy_D said:
endimion said:
Spazzy_D said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
LOL this is wii all over again !!!

Don't think Nintendo would mind that at all, lol.

really  then they like to have negative results.... selling hardwaare is just a pass to make money through games.... and Wii financially faild on that front.... they need a snes revolution really fast... hopefully third party devs will get on board with the WiiU otherwise it's gonna be a really tough 10 years for nintendo...

That's not true - Nintendo pushed way more 1st party software then the other two...... way more.

whiich is not where the money is at.. 3rd party royalties is 4he answer cause you have money comming in with minimum investment2.... and for that you need to have some serious attached rate plus they don't have much media distribution revenue either compare to sony or ms.... Wii was the first console from nintendo i didn't buy and so far looks like i'llpass on the wiiu...

You are just categorically wrong.  Nintendo made more money on the Wii then  Microsoft or Sony did on thier systems this generation.  They also had a decent attach rate, and a lot of million sellers.  You make just as much money of of royalties for carnival games as you do for mass effect.

So where in the hell was Retro Studios?

The only positive i can pull out of this was that Nintendo's conference was dedicated to games coming this holiday, twixt Pikmin, Mario U, Wii Fit U, and Nintendoland, the Ubisoft titles, etc. It's a stronger launch-window lineup than the 3DS, and one that should do much better with the audience as a whole, but it really answers no questions about what the hell Nintendo developers are doing with their time.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

According to Spike, they are bring a "Mystery developer's project" after they interview Reggie. 

Retro? Monolith?

Last time I take a day off work to watch E3........

And unfortunately it looks like the Wii will end up being my last Nintendo console.

What were they thinking?

Wii FC: 6440 8298 7583 0720   XBOX GT: WICK1978               PSN: its_the_wick   3DS: 1676-3747-7846                                          Nintendo Network: its-the-wick

Systems I've owned: Atari 2600, NES, SNES, GBColor, N64, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, GBAdvance, DSlite, PSP, Wii, Xbox360, PS3, 3DS, PSVita, PS4, 3DS XL, Wii U

The best quote I've seen this year:

Angelus said: I'm a moron