By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

20 minutes till the Ninty conference and Gametrailers/Spike is talking about the PS Vita. What the eff?

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:
Oromashu said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sq7ap_be-NU

I hope I'm hype enough.

Hype overload!! I got my headphones on, people are asking me why I'm laughing XD

You and me both. My computer has an amp. I'm sure my neighbors are pissed right now xD

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

The Nintendo feed (E3.Nintendo.com) is still a black screen, correct? Or am i going to have to go hunting...?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I have my laptop,cellphone and tv with spike on while I sit on my sofa. I'm completely ready to watch it. Pikmin 3 show yourself!

T minus 15 minutes

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Myak-04 said:

^____^ POPCORN!!!! (shares with everyone)

Thanks, but I brought other snacks, pick some if you want:

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Around the Network

they just ask me for my date of birth...

Switch!!!

Mr Khan said:
The Nintendo feed (E3.Nintendo.com) is still a black screen, correct? Or am i going to have to go hunting...?

No it isn't. Check this one

http://e3.nintendo.com/presentation/index.html

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Mr Khan said:

It doesn't ask for your date of birth or anything?

OH SHIT, OH SHIT!!!

someone hold me!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(