By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

It's just ONE hour from now!

ONE HOUR!!!!

HYPE OVER DRIVE MODE!!!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

One hour to go guys.

Let's start celebrating with some Nintendo music!

"Gusty Garden Galaxy" - Super Mario Galaxy (2007)

1 hour to go.... I guess ill take a shower to be ready. Zelda Collection? KH collection? Wario game? Yoshi Island 3?? Mario Sunshine Remake?

Meh, Ill go for the home run.... KH III announced!

Pikmin 3, Fire emblem, New super mario bros, Animal crossing (with 3ds functionality), and a hint at a new Metroid. I'm calling it now!

Also, did anyone see this?

The German Mass Effect FaceBook page is reminding everyone to watch Nintendo's press conference.

I'm guessing that like everyone else, they're just hoping Nintendo will redeem E3.

Or maybe something more sinister...

Around the Network

2D Mario, a new 3DS Zelda hitting next year, Pikmin 3, Miyamoto's new IP, Retro's new IP - that's the big games we'll be talking about right HERE after the show!!!

Smeags said:

The German Mass Effect FaceBook page is reminding everyone to watch Nintendo's press conference.

I'm guessing that like everyone else, they're just hoping Nintendo will redeem E3.

OOOOH tasty :D

I was just taking a shower before sitting all day here in front of the computer and somehow I had a terrible cramp on my back... All I can do now is sit in front of the computer all day long... How convenient dont you think??--- ;)

and 53 minutes!!!!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Smeags said:

Mass Effect 4: Groose's Charge

Confirmed

He watches