By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

sweet fake but awesome ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P50d9xsLzB0&feature=youtu.be

Around the Network
radishhead said:
JEMC said:

@darth: 1 hour with another one latter on about the hardware.

One later on about hardware? I thought there was one tomorrow about 3DS software- is Nintendo doing 3 conferences + a pre-e3 conference?

Yees, they are having "the" usual conference which apparently will be mostly about WiiU software. Then they will have a conference with developers and the producer of the WiiU hardware, and the tomorrow another conference called "Software Showcase" which will be mostly about 3DS software.

Edited: check their site e3.nintendo.com

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Totaldemon said:
sweet fake but awesome ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P50d9xsLzB0&feature=youtu.be

That looks awesome! Too good to be true?

Two hours to go, can't wait!

So... 2 hours?? Cant wait :)

This is the day that Iwata DROPS THE BOMB!!!!!!

Around the Network

This is what I wanted to see from Nintendo in terms of multiple Wii U GamePads, knowing the limitations of streaming to the tablet, you get one tablet with the console, its tied to the console, extra GamePads are a bit beefier and include more onboard processing power (slightly more expensive) but this allows the Wii U to have multiple devices. This is not something I expect to actually happen, but I am as excited as ever.

axumblade said:
26 pages and the conference still hasn't even started yet? :P I woke up and thought i missed something. lol

The contest to see who's gonna get the biggest E3 thread is pretty much over now.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:

Lulz at this.

Things Nintendo must do to win E3: 1) turn up, 2) not kill anyone.

lol, pretty much.

But someone here suggested they should not accidentaly set the stage on fire too, which I'll disagree... that would be awesome

NintendoPie said:
DanneSandin said:

EA's press conference just as boring as MS's...

How much did you expect from EA?

I was at least wishing for an unannounced game to make an apperance :(

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:

I was at least wishing for an unannounced game to make an apperance :(

Then you expected too much!