By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

Hey smeags.Since Microsoft was meh and Sony was ok and are both over now, can I hang out here?

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
Hey smeags.Since Microsoft was meh and Sony was ok and are both over now, can I hang out here?

Anyone is allowed over here!

Would you want a ticket? We can maybe squeeze you in before we arrive!

hatmoza said:

This has become an E3 sanctuary for all the refugees who have lost their homes.

hatmoza said:

No, you can hang out

Right

Over

There

Bring on the games, Nintendo!

3DS Friend Code: 0645 - 5827 - 5788
WayForward Kickstarter is best kickstarter: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero

Around the Network

I don't hate Xbox 360 by any measure, though I just turned it on today for the first time in nearly 5 months, but watching Microsoft's conference this afternoon, I really just laughed and laughed. I kept expecting them to do something big and it really never happened.

The only thing about this e3 I care about is the announcement and trailer of the sequel to the best game ever pikmin 3. Nintendo best not disappoint me again. anyway one hype train ticket please XD

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Khuutra said:
hatmoza said:

No, you can hang out

Right

Over

There

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

One day I'll earn your blessings, Khuutra. One day.

killeryoshis said:
The only thing about this e3 I care about is the announcement and trailer of the sequel to the best game ever pikmin 3. Nintendo best not disappoint me again. anyway one hype train ticket please XD

LOL

they will announce it is coming!

then, next year, Miyamoto will show a picture!

then, the year after that, he'll say he has a brilliant idea about how to make it even better which means it will release on the next console

Until you've played it, every game is a system seller!

the original trolls

Wii FC: 4810 9420 3131 7558
MHTri: name=BOo BoO/ID=BZBLEX/region=US

mini-games on consoles, cinematic games on handhelds, what's next? GameBoy IMAX?

Official Member of the Pikmin Fan Club