By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

EA's press conference just as boring as MS's...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
@maxnyc Funny, how would you be able to play Black Ops 2 without any buttons?

well just trust microsoft, they're gonna figure out a way to make your glass mad smart yo! you won't even need buttons....the glass is gonna be THAT smart.

DanneSandin said:

EA's press conference just as boring as MS's...

How much did you expect from EA?

Smeags, I think you like this "news" (known also as "may be nothing at all")

Warren specter said somthing similar to this at spike tv [regarding epic mickey 2]

It's coming to 360, PS3, and obviously the Wii... and we have some surprises yet.
I don't know, to me that practically confirms Wii U version. Perfect for your 3DS game.

The Wednesday Software Showcase conference from Nintendo will be for 3DS. Thank goodness! LINK

Food for thought: Shove an apple in your brain

Around the Network
VicViper said:
Smeags, I think you like this "news" (known also as "may be nothing at all")

Warren specter said somthing similar to this at spike tv [regarding epic mickey 2]

It's coming to 360, PS3, and obviously the Wii... and we have some surprises yet.
I don't know, to me that practically confirms Wii U version. Perfect for your 3DS game.

Man, I sure hope so.

I mean, either way, I'll be playing Epic Mickey 2 on the Wii U (yay backwards compatibility!). But if it was developed on the Wii U, I'd get that version in a heartbeat.

Either way, Power of Illusion on the 3DS and The Power of Two on Wii/U. Can't wait. ^_^

DepthAlly said:

The Wednesday Software Showcase conference from Nintendo will be for 3DS. Thank goodness! LINK

Bring it on Nintendo. Bring it on.

DepthAlly said:

Nice, I was worried too! And a whole hour just for that.

Unless they're planning a let's play of Luigi's Mansion 2, that fits lot of games!

Thank goodness! The conference for Wii U and the Software Showcase for 3DS! So much to cover!

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

DepthAlly said:

They're going to fill up 2 hours withy just WiiU?  Oh man!