By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo E3 2012 Conference - E3 is Dead. Long Live Nintendo Direct!

VicViper said:
Pokemonbrawlvg said:
I like how the backgrounds have a "anime-like" style to them.

No no, its the revival of this!

Which can be just one of the things they'll get from Mario world!

~Me gusta!!!

Around the Network

Starting to get really hyped now. I hope they have some really cool games to show (really want to see what Retro is working on) and that the show doesn't include a $599 price announcement or something like that.

Nice thread! amp316 is my wagon buddy! Good company!

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I've got you on one side and Moreno on the other.  You guys will be talking Mafia and I won't know what the heck's going on.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

WiiBox3 said:
Who is going to be the first to post that pic of Fry that says "Shut up and take my money"?

Shut up and give me a WiiU

Around the Network
amp316 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I've got you on one side and Moreno on the other.  You guys will be talking Mafia and I won't know what the heck's going on.

Or you and I will talk Bond movies while moreno mounts a hate campaign on us for ignoring him.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
amp316 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Or you and I will talk Bond movies while moreno mounts a hate campaign on us for ignoring him.

Poor Moreno.  How is he? 

Wait, I'll ask him on his wall.

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:

Poor Moreno.  How is he? 

Wii U will feature two versions of the Home screen

During today's Nintendo Direct event, Satoru Iwata spent some time discussing the features of the Wii U home screen.

It appears the main home menu view, which includes all the Mii characters and game application tiles, is not the only view players have to navigate the system menu. A simplified Wii-style menu showing games and other in-built apps will be displayed on the screen of the Wii U GamePad.

It appears these two different viewpoints can also be flipped between the TV and the GamePad.

http://www.nintendoworldreport.com/news/30414

Read my original story on Fictionpress (Shinigami Twin): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2996503/1/Shinigami-Twin 

As well as my other one (Hell's Punishment): http://www.fictionpress.com/s/3085054/1/Hell-s-Punishment

Nintendo Network ID: kingofe3

*591 new replies*

The Nintendo Direct was pretty great. That SMB Mii demo seems to be thankfully a distant memory and the pro controller seems perfectly servicable.

That 'Zombie' game was so blatantly Resident Evil that I'll have to laugh if Capcom doesn't have a Resi title for Wii U in any shape or form.

Anyway, 24 hours!