By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 Betting Game

IamAwsome said:
IamAwsome said:

Nintendo-

• Retro's new game will be a new IP (25 pts)- We didn't see Retro's game
  • At least one 3rd party exclusive that wasn't previously announced will be shown (5 pts)- Does ZombiU count? 
  • Killer Freaks will get extensive screen time (10 pts)- ZombiU

Replies are bolded.

ZombiU doesn't count because it's just Killer Freaks redressed and we knew about it before hand. And I didn't agree to the second one because based on the wording of your prediction, I translated that to 5mins or more screen time for the game, I don't think it got past 4.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network
JEMC said:
Mr Khan said:
JEMC said:
Mr Khan said:
Nice, so i get 31 points all told :/

How could you get only 31 points?

I was horrible with my Sony predictions, yet I've able to end with 75.

I only got one right out of each of the three.

**looks at your bets**

And the sad thing is that none of your bets were crazy or impossible. This E3 has been a disappointment.

Right? I didn't think i was too out-of-line on any of that...

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Ajescent said:
IamAwsome said:
IamAwsome said:

Nintendo-

• At least one 3rd party exclusive that wasn't previously announced will be shown (5 pts)- Does ZombiU count? 

Replies are bolded.

ZombiU doesn't count because it's just Killer Freaks redressed and we knew about it before hand. And I didn't agree to the second one because based on the wording of your prediction, I translated that to 5mins or more screen time for the game, I don't think it got past 4.

I agree with you on ZombiU. Does Rayman count as the second bet then? 

IamAwsome said:
Ajescent said:
IamAwsome said:
IamAwsome said:

Nintendo-

Replies are bolded.

Sadly, I knew Rayman was announced even before Ubisoft demoed it at their conference so it won't count because Ubisoft demoing it kinda counts as an announcement and by the rules, it had to happen DURING Nintendo's conference.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
IamAwsome said:
Ajescent said:
IamAwsome said:
IamAwsome said:

Nintendo-

Replies are bolded.

Sadly, I knew Rayman was announced even before Ubisoft demoed it at their conference so it won't count because Ubisoft demoing it kinda counts as an announcement and by the rules, it had to happen DURING Nintendo's conference.

Dang it. You really got me there.  The only other exclusive that was announced at their conference was Scriblenauts.