By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sorcery hits uk stores on the 23rd of May in case you forgot!

Here's a trailer to remind you!

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

Thanks for the reminder. Are any reviews out yet?

This could very well be like a Fable game.....or could flop because of lack of good world design.

naruball said:
Thanks for the reminder. Are any reviews out yet?

As far as I'm aware, no.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

mantlepiecek said:
This could very well be like a Fable game.....or could flop because of lack of good world design.

Or could flop because most people have given up on Move, sadly.

Around the Network

I maintain the only reason they've given up is because they've been conditioned to give up on it.

mantlepiecek said:

I don't think it will be as big as fable, I see no marketing behind this.

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

Ji99saw said:
mantlepiecek said:

I don't think it will be as big as fable, I see no marketing behind this.

Only marketing I've seen is for home...

If the game is good it won't flop. Look at demon's souls.

Sorcery looks very generic when it comes to the game world, everything looks too linear and almost like on-rails.

And by flop I meant in terms of quality.

This will be one of the reasons I'll be getting a Move, alongside House of the Dead