By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Newcomer's Introduction Thread"- What brought you here?

LittleSnake said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

What did you just call me?

A FUCKING CRYBABY, bitch

For god's sake, watch some fucking anime. You can't be on this forum and not.

Around the Network

*Edit. I quoted the wrong post.

I'm dumb.

LittleSnake said:

Cry baby XD 

What did you just call me?

Such a lovely gif!

mZuzek said:
LittleSnake said:

Nows a right time 

You think you know better than me?

Obviously 

If you require alcohol to have fun, then you have a problem

LittleSnake said:

A FUCKING CRYBABY, bitch

For god's sake, watch some fucking anime. You can't be on this forum and not.

Shut up 

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
LittleSnake said:

Obviously 

I know this word very well, you're not deceiving me with it.

Don't worry, it won't happen now or anytime soon. Any good story needs time to develop, and we're just getting started.

But can we like, make it happen now? Because that's would be great. "We're just getting started" oh dear god 

Breath of the Wild sales... (Even though no Darknuts in that game but a Lynel instead, which I seem to not dislike)

What brought me here? Well I got this computer on my desk, an internet connection, a love for video games, strong opinions and lots of free time. So I was like: Why not use that computer that sits on my desk, why not go on that website that deals with video games and opinions on everything, why not impart with everyone my strong opinions?

I'm just waiting for death like everybody else on this stupid planet lost among an infinity of stars so why not talk to others during my living years?

So here I am...

mZuzek said:
LittleSnake said:

But can we like, make it happen now? Because that's would be great. "We're just getting started" oh dear god 

No, we can't.

And actually seriously for once, no. Stop doing the whole "I'm useless kill me" bullshit. Don't be like that. You're a young person with a whole life of experiences and opportunities ahead, and there will be good times along the bad times. If anything, people with this mentality sort of are my enemies - and of course, I understand depression isn't a "mentality", and some people have other mental conditions that affect how they view themselves, but from what I've seen so far there's nothing leading me to believe you're affected by it.

So please, don't die until I need you to. Don't worry, I have a plan and if all goes accordingly (which so far it is), it'll probably only take another 80 or 90 years for that to happen.

Okay, you can tell me to stop doing that but the thing is, I probably won't. I've always said shit like that, and that won't change. If you don't like that, then oh well, there's nothing I can do. Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear.

But anyway, what is this "plan" of yours? Do you have a plan B if it doesn't work out?

mZuzek said:
LittleSnake said:

Okay, you can tell me to stop doing that but the thing is, I probably won't. I've always said shit like that, and that won't change. If you don't like that, then oh well, there's nothing I can do. Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear.

But anyway, what is this "plan" of yours? Do you have a plan B if it doesn't work out?

It will work out. I won't go into detail because it's confidential, but the plan is called "life".

Also, sigh.

Wow, what a creative name for a plan.  How long have you had this "plan" for? (: