By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - "Newcomer's Introduction Thread"- What brought you here?

Hi, my name is PaaVi666. I'm a gamer and a metalhead from Finland. I am a Nintendo and Xbox guy and a former Sony hater. I've been lurking on this site for too long so I finally decided to join this page.

I spent most of my childhood by playing games on Commodore 64 and later on PC, while my cousin and friends had NES, SNES and N64. I became a console gamer (starting with GBC) when Pokémon was hot stuff. Later I got PS2 and N64 which took me away from PC gaming. Nowadays I have multiple gaming systems and I like to collect games very much. Systems that I own are: NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, Wii U, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, DS, DSi XL, 3DS XL, 2DS, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox 360 S (+ Kinect), Xbox One, PS2, Sega Mega Drive, Dreamcast, Atari 7800, Atari Lynx and Nokia N-Gage QD (does it count as a console?)

Oh, I'm a chef and I lived briefly in the UK.

Around the Network

Hey, my name is Midrange. I'm a Nintendo/Sony guy, and figured I should introduce myself

I've owned many nintendo titles before, and have recently began exploring ps3 classics

In the vast, deep corners of the internet. Long have I served as the lurking spirit... I am known as the great lurker...

Hello everyone, I'm Darryl (surprised the name was available). I'm a dutchman and mainly a nintendo guy, though I do like sony and microsoft as well. As such I play a variety of games and systems. With the xbox 360 and 3ds being the most played at the moment. I've not yet taken the jump to 8th gen, with the exception of a 3ds. Price being the main dealbreaker.

In real life I just finished exams, and now I'm anxiously awaiting the results. Which is why I decided to sign up here, because of all the spare time. Hopefully I'll be able to graduate and go to university.

There is more, there always is. But I hope this covers it for now!

spurgeonryan said:

Welcome!

New 3DS or original?

Just the original that I got in launch year. I'd love to have a NEW 3DS though...somewhere down the road.

Hello all. My name is Bell Cranel. I've been lurking here for years but i finally decided to make an account. I play a bit of every genre but i prefer more Japanese games. I have both a wii u and a ps4 but plan on.getting an Xbox one later this year. You'll all see me around the forums from now on.
Feel free to add me on psn if you like though. Psn: blazlngswordsmen

All Stats S rank

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Bell_Cranel said:
Hello all. My name is Bell Cranel. I've been lurking here for years but i finally decided to make an account. I play a bit of every genre but i prefer more Japanese games. I have both a wii u and a ps4 but plan on.getting an Xbox one later this year. You'll all see me around the forums from now on.
Feel free to add me on psn if you like though. Psn: blazlngswordsmen

Welcome! Be sure to check out the Sony thread.

Which Sony thread ? Lol

All Stats S rank

Bell_Cranel said:
Which Sony thread ? Lol

I believe he's referring to PS Nation.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

spurgeonryan said:
Skullwaker said:

I believe he's referring to PS Nation.

Oh yeah! Thats the name. There is also a mega Vita thread if your interested.

Ah okay. Thanks for clearing that up. I'll check them out later

All Stats S rank

Old gamer (some what) now currently a xboc PS one. No PC to high a price and no handlhelds never got into it.

Gt and forza nut, like fantasy and shooters don't hate on one or the other.

hello, i previously went by jetforcejiminy and left the forums for about six months for several reasons. i've decided to come back on and see how it goes.

i've witnessed, in a thankfully second-hand way, the two giant nintendo meltdowns of 2015 (zelda delay and digital event), and, now that the dust has sort of kind of maybe cleared seemed like a good time to try to jump back into it.