By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
outlawauron said:

Scratch that. Hatmoza is so incredibly slow. Why start day 2 before finishing. >_>

This is directed at everyone asking about outlaw's "become more interesting" post. Not sure what is meant, but I would guess outlaw didn't get a PM which somehow suggests Rol was town until after the day already started.

ding ding. I didn't get my PM until after the new day already started. You can speculate as to what my role is.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
outlawauron said:
Linkzmax said:
outlawauron said:

Scratch that. Hatmoza is so incredibly slow. Why start day 2 before finishing. >_>

This is directed at everyone asking about outlaw's "become more interesting" post. Not sure what is meant, but I would guess outlaw didn't get a PM which somehow suggests Rol was town until after the day already started.

ding ding. I didn't get my PM until after the new day already started. You can speculate as to what my role is.

What PM are you talking about?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

NintendoPie said:
Okay... I guess I should tell you guys something. Raise your hand if you want to hear it.

*Raises hand*

More delicious snacks?

I raised my hand, could you tell? Even if we think you're a noob, we have to rely on your judgment for whether or not you should reveal information in the first place, since we can't give advice in the dark! And you think you should tell us, and therefore I want to know.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

For instance, if you were a cop like TOS, you couldn't ask us if it is a good idea to roleclaim, you can only do it or not do it. But if you did claim, you could ask if you should reveal the name of an innocent person. Understand?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

Around the Network

I need at least 3 people to raise their hand.

Well, you could ask about roleclaiming IN GENERAL, but you couldn't ask "is it a good idea to roleclaim as the cop" since the question gives away the answer.

*raising hand*

Final-Fan said:
Well, you could ask about roleclaiming IN GENERAL, but you couldn't ask "is it a good idea to roleclaim as the cop" since the question gives away the answer.

is there any good time to role claim unless you're facing a lynch? I guess that if you have unearthed only one mafia you should lay low?

Well... I investigated someone last night.