By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
1 kill? I was expecting a massacre lol. If someone protected me last night thank you.
Death by bullet huh! thats mafia kill.
Glad we're having these hints back.

Also who is Janitored? i don't recognise him/it?

Rolstoppable was janitored.

I see........well thats one mystery solved.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

"Mr Kitten overheard the nice policeman talking about the disappearance of the lovely employee, "it's such a shame, I hope she's alright." one of the detectives said."

Rol's a chick.

But it says he was "Janitored" JanitorED

Could this mean a clean out?

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

The Janitor is an anti-Town role who "cleans up the body" after its kill, thus preventing players from learning anything about the player when they flip. At daybreak, it is simply said that the player died with no information about their role or their alignment.

Usually Janitor is X-Shot so as to not deny the Town too much information. In this case, the Janitor must choose whether or not to clean up the kill.

Janitor is usually anti-Town; however, Janitor Vigs have been known to exist (with the Janitor aspect compulsive).

Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

Is rol a girl?

According to Hatmoza's description of Rol's death, I would hope so.

@Radish

I had no idea what a Janitor was (like everything else in this game...). From the Wiki:

"Most of the time, Janitors are scum, so the people whose flips are obscured are usually Town. Thus, the use of a Janitor revolves around obscuring whether the killed player had a power role. Thus, Janitor is best used when killing players who have not claimed."

That's interesting.

Unless the same person shot and janitored Rol, it suggests that the janitor isn't mafia (since the mafia would be the one doing the shooting, I imagine), so that means that we've either got a janitor cop-role-thing (unlikely) or a serial killer

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Well done smeags.....

I think Rolstoppable was a roleblocker. See, roleblockers are females, and Rol's character is a female too. There is a very good chance of Rol being a roleblocker.

Of course it could be something else as well.

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
1 kill? I was expecting a massacre lol. If someone protected me last night thank you.

I am curious, did you really not see Rol's name or are you joking?

But what did the mafia do then? Cuz we only have ONE kill thus far... protected by the doctor?

DanneSandin said:
But it says he was "Janitored" JanitorED

Could this mean a clean out?

Just read the wiki, from what i undestood role was targeted by the janitor and killed by the mafia.

I think its safe to assume that the janitor is a mafia member with a limited uses for his ability (usually one according to the wiki)

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

I am curious, did you really not see Rol's name or are you joking?

Dude....