By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Mr. Kitten entered the local Inn and asked the man behind the counter for a room. "100" Gil per party member" answered the keeper. After being tossed out for offering the Innkeeper $US, Mr. Kitten wandered through the dark streets. "People are still out?" he questioned. "I guess these townsfolk really know how to carry their own 'round here. Look at them, they're fearless!"

"Zeus" asked Mr. Kitten looking up at the sky "why haven't the townsfolk hung anyone by the neck?"

"BECAUSE THEY ARE MORONS! BACK WHEN I WAS A KID, WE USED TO WRESTLE TITANS TO PASS TIME. "

" ... er, ok" muttered Mr. Kitten.

"But what's this?" Cried Mr. Kitten who was headed towards the center of the town. "A  woman!?" She was quite the attractive woman and she dressed provocatively. "I wonder if she's new here. I'll go ask her!" Inching closer and closer, he noticed that the woman was attaching something to the post, NO! She was actually lynching a young man! The man, I know him! That's Noel! "But why?" Mr. Kitten asked the beautiful woman."Because" she answered calmly, " I lynch the Noels."

The woman disappeared into the night, never to be seen again. "Wow! I miss her already!"

Night 1 Start

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Out of the dumpster Mr. Kitten emerged. He had a good night sleep. On his way to Cooking Mama's Diner to grab some breakfast,  Investigators were inspecting the scene of a nearby pharmaceutical store. Mr Kitten overheard the nice policeman talking about the disappearance of the lovely employee, "it's such a shame, I hope she's alright." one of the detectives said.

Splattered brains and a bullet hole in the wall suggested otherwise.

Rolstoppable was Murdered

Rolstoppable was Janitored

Mr. Kitten continued on to the diner where he had his scrambled eggs, bacon, and coffee with a hint of catnip. "That should get my morning started!" ... The hooded man across from Mr. Kitten was unamused, and all he would say is, "R-E-UNI-ON..."

Day 2 Start

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Very interesting. Rol being murdered and me not becoming more interesting means that he wasn't town. Throwing this out there.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Scratch that. Hatmoza is so incredibly slow. Why start day 2 before finishing. >_>

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

@outlaw: What did you mean by "me not becoming more interesting"?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Was Rol related to something FF7 maybe? (Hatmoza's reunion hint)

Also @Outlaw, what does this mean?

" Very interesting. Rol being murdered and me not becoming more interesting
means that he wasn't town. Throwing this out there. "

So guys, lets get talking. Who do you think could be behind this?

I have someone in my mind, but I would rather not say it until I get more possibilities from you.

1 kill? I was expecting a massacre lol. If someone protected me last night thank you.
Death by bullet huh! thats mafia kill.
Glad we're having these hints back.

Also who is Janitored? i don't recognise him/it?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

outlawauron said:
Very interesting. Rol being murdered and me not becoming more interesting means that he wasn't town. Throwing this out there.

Say wut ?!

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:
1 kill? I was expecting a massacre lol. If someone protected me last night thank you.
Death by bullet huh! thats mafia kill.
Glad we're having these hints back.

Also who is Janitored? i don't recognise him/it?

Rolstoppable was janitored.