By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
hatmoza said:

With 20 players, 11 votes is the majority.

• No lynch(3): Smeags, Baalz, Mario
  • Radish(1):  Outlaw,
  • Wonk(1): Rainbow
  • Moreno(4): Stefl, F-F, Linkz, Nen
  • Baalz(2): Ninpie, Trucks
  • Trucks(2): Wonk, Rol

Day 1 Stamp

Simply quote this and point out anything wrong if you just so happen to notice.

Rol changed his vote for Truck to "No lynch" a couple of posts above yours.

Around the Network

Not to put anyone in panic but it's ten minutes til twilight. Ten minutes of me licking my crotch, and ten minutes of me telling you how disappointed I am with the lack of kitty img/gifs.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Not to put anyone in panic but it's ten minutes til twilight. Ten minutes of me licking my crotch, and ten minutes of me telling you how disappointed I am with the lack of kitty img/gifs.

Sorry boss.

DanneSandin said:
nen-suer said:
RolStoppable said:
I say it again, if the doctor has no clue who to protect, then simply protect nen.

This seems like a good plan.

Same goes for the bodyguard and the watcher/tracker.

you can have the smurf cop Rol.

Man, what are all these roles!? what does a tracker so??

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Roles 

Read this and be familar with all the roles in it before day 2 starts.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

hatmoza said:

With 20 players, 11 votes is the majority.

• No lynch(4): Smeags, Baalz, Mario, Rol
  • Radish(1):  Outlaw,
  • Wonk(1): Rainbow
  • Moreno(4): Stefl, F-F, Linkz, Nen
  • Baalz(2): Ninpie, Trucks
  • Trucks(1): Wonk

Day 1 Stamp

Simply quote this and point out anything wrong if you just so happen to notice.

Dude.....I voted no lynch.

Around the Network

One thing....will these votes carry over to the second day?

How long will night last?

Thank you. Day 1 was fun.

TruckOSaurus said:
*Sigh* The deadline is coming soon so no time for silly games:

Get your votes off of me, I'm the fucking cop (or at least one of them).

You search Baalz (if you live) then.

RolStoppable said:

And because it doesn't look like anything significant will happen in the last minutes and because the flavor is random video game characters, let's have a brief random video game discussion.

Did anyone besides me play Pandora's Tower? It's an Action-RPG for Wii. Neither the action or RPG part are really fleshed out, but it's still quite a lot of fun. It's also kinda like Zelda, but only with dungeons, no overworld. Fighting bad guys, leveling up, getting better equipment, solving some puzzles. And imaginative bosses whose weak spots you have to uncover and then attack.

The usual downside that comes with RPG gameplay are status effects and it's something that really bothers me. Getting paralyzed means that you will most likely take a hit from an enemy (not necessarily though), because you can't move for a while. But this isn't as bad as getting poisoned or burned which will definitely drain your health. Since the amount of items you can carry is limited, it often happens that you don't have an antidote with you. I really hate getting poisoned or burned, it's something that needs to be watched out for.

I've been thinking about getting it! I think we've actually talked about this already... I'm playing Xenoblade right now and enjoying it big timez!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.