By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

By middle I mean, they could be either town or mafia or 3rd party. Like neutral stance.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
DanneSandin said:
outlawauron said:

We've had night already?

If you were paying attention, you'd know... No one else caught on to this?

Wow I don't think I actually saw that post- that's pretty insane. Mind telling me what post he was quoting when he made that comment?

Isn't that kinda ironic. Not knowing what I'm quoting for my own ignorance of every single detail? Someone's comment made it seem like an action already occured, and it didn't seem that way. That's why I asked a near rhetorical question.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Noc, Wonk , Linkz & Trucks

I really don't like how there playing this round......they just give scum aura.
Specially trucks coze i know him more than the others.

Stefl
Only one i really trust.

Insomniac, Rol and FF
seems town to me

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

mantlepiecek said:
Who I feel are town or are not anti-faction :

Insomniac

Stefl

Rol

Ninpie

Moreno

Prof

Super mario

Linkz

FF

Who I think are in the middle :

Wonk

Danne

Radish

Outlaw

Smeags

Baalz

Trucks

Who I think should be lynched :

Rainbow Yoshi <- Lynching this guy would be for the best. The town wouldn't lose a good townie anyways since he is not playing much, and if he is mafia which I think he is, then all the better for us. We can also end the day and see what the scum do during the night on day 2.

Also he is way way worse than radish.

I don tknow how to feel not seeing my name any where in that list lol.

I agree about RW and imo i think he should be modkilled.

I hate people who sign up without any real intention of actually playing the game (look at few others)

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
I am going to be extremely annoyed if it proves to be the case that nen is right and your evidence is imaginary, prof.

And no, there is no way in hell I want to No Lynch today with Rainbow Yoshi the way he is, unless he gets better or gets modkilled. FoS prof.

I'm not sure what you're getting at. We've had one modkill, we might have another modkill, and you're fos'ing me for suggesting a no lynch? 

What alternative would yo have me provide? Are you saying you want 3 people dead on day one, or that we should just lynch RY?

Right now, Yoshi is in the game and not participating, and treating the game like it's a big joke that he doesn't care to take seriously.  Yes, I will FoS you for wanting to No Lynch while that is the case.  If he gets modkilled (or starts actually playing) then No Lynch is not such a terrible idea after all. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

And for the record, I interpreted outlaw's response to Rol's question the same way he now says he meant it: he thought this was the first day and no previous night (or night actions) had taken place, Rol asked him a question that presumed a nightkill had taken place, and outlaw said, "wait, what?"

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
Who I feel are town or are not anti-faction :

Insomniac

Stefl

Rol

Ninpie

Moreno

Prof

Super mario

Linkz

FF

Who I think are in the middle :

Wonk

Danne

Radish

Outlaw

Smeags

Baalz

Trucks

Who I think should be lynched :

Rainbow Yoshi <- Lynching this guy would be for the best. The town wouldn't lose a good townie anyways since he is not playing much, and if he is mafia which I think he is, then all the better for us. We can also end the day and see what the scum do during the night on day 2.

Also he is way way worse than radish.

I don tknow how to feel not seeing my name any where in that list lol.

I agree about RW and imo i think he should be modkilled.

I hate people who sign up without any real intention of actually playing the game (look at few others)

strange......I wrote a lot more than what is showing up in the thread

you can only see them when you quote it.

Nen you are a neutral in my eyes. I would say there is yet no reason to doubt you.

RolStoppable said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I still prefer Baalzamon for a lynch today. His stance on NintendoPie just doesn't ring true to me, he talks like he committed a mortal sin when I consider NP's reaction to Rol's questionning in line with what I've seen of him in the previous game. In fact, I would have been more suspicious if NP answered correctly right off the bat.

My guess is that Baalz thought NP was a good target for a mislynch and he now feels that he can't go back since he's committed himself to this lynch.

Unvote: radishhead

Vote: Baalzamon

If baalz had answered my question with "No, we are not on the same team", what would have been your reaction?

My first instinct was to say I would have been suspicious of him but thinking about it some more I would probably have taken it as an accusation of radish on Baalz's part.

Signature goes here!

Back for lunch for a bit.

Not manipulating, per se, but you are using my posts against NintendoPie to make a case against me, making the inference that my posts are scummy. This is indirect evidence. Nothing in my posts can be directly linked towards an anti-town alignment.

The difference is I am using NintendoPie's words directly. What he said can only mean he is not town (I know dumb mistakes can be made, but he restated it, said the same thing, then later on, stated he wasn't wrong with what he said, once again meaning he did know). That is it. You are interpreting my posts to indirectly mean I am scum.

I'm sorry if you don't like that I would rather use direct evidence than indirect evidence.

I just find it ironic. Your indirect evidence is clearly an attempt to nail down scum, but me using direct evidence is a shot at a quick mislynch by scum.

----------

Also Rol, no matter what he says, I would have been voted out in an instant by everybody in this game had I said what NintendoPie said.

----------

Also, sorry for the triple post.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Mr. Kitten raced to hitch a ride on Al-tair's shoulder to the highest structure in town. "Oh, this guy reeks of humus and falafel." Mr. Kitten mumbled.

From the rooftops, Mr. Kitten began his speech:

I don't know what the hell a time limit is! So stop putting them in the  ballot! I never agreed nor have I ever approved of time limits before or now. The mighty hand in the sky will declare ... Speak of the devil. The mighty hand has spoken, and I pooped myself a little. 

"24 Hours" Zues shouted from the skies.

Also, Rainbow Yoshi will be replaced by Gnizmo ... as soon as I get a hold of him. 

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson