By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
supermario128 said:
nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:
Goddamn these quote clusters are confusing.

^ This.

I didn't think they were that confusing. Would you prefer if I broke my long posts up into multiple posts. (Directed towards nen and prof)

No yours are good, we were reffering to Linkz clusters.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
morenoingrato said:

Okay, who do you suspect right now?

Who do you trust?

Honestly? *chops chicken's head off* No one on either side.

Because nothing has happened yet. *cleans blade*

Mafia's a game about actions happening first, and then letting those actions lead to suspicion/forming factions/deception etc.

It also doesn't help that this is my first game, and because of that I can't look upon previous games and see how people acted back then.

But man... this game is going at a snail's pace, and we haven't even gotten to the first night yet. I really think people are talking just to talk... just a lot of fluff. I must admit I'm not a fan of this 1st day lynch rule. It slows the game down tremendously.

RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:

Honestly, this is where I wanted to go to.

Unvote: Radish

He is playing well right now.

I still think the case on NintendoPie is pretty weak since he is still a novice and doesn't get some things, Rol, on the other hand knows very well how to play and is very capable of luring players into their doom.

On the Alarmist topic, I doubt hatmoza would go as far as changing some alignements during mid-game, still, interesting possibility.

Now, I don't like Baalz, he looks like he is trying too hard to get people to vote for NintendoPie.

Why were you convinced that pie is not scum?

Well, I was not fully convinced he was town, but I really didn't have any reasons to believe he was Mafia.

I was just upset at the fact you were pulling such a tricky interrogatory.

theprof00 said:
RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:
Also, nen is obvious townie.

Why? He is always mafia. At least in every round I've played.

Unfortunately, my source is best saved til later. It's not my ability or his or anything like that. It's something he said and I don't think I should repeat it.

I don't like this, if it's a post, I don't know what would be wrong about pointing it, especially if you get nightkilled as "Always".

theprof00 said:
nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I think the doc should stop playing Yomi and just protect you instead.

Na ah, i think i'm equally entitled to the doc protection now.

Also stop trying to give the doc advice on night protection. its scummy very scummy.

I don't think that is necessary. Anyone even targetting you is asking to be watched. So no. Protection to whomever the doc feels should be protected. That's final.

It’s a hustle! i'm getting hustled…Oh this stinks…this stinks to holy hell! 

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
DanneSandin said:
theprof00 said:

What kinds of things do you think warrant my suspicion? What kind of evidence do you think I have?

In plain words...if you were reading the thread, and happened upon something that said "this guy is definitely town", what would that thing be, in your opinion? Perhaps there are several things that might say that. Feel free to make a list of everything that would suggest someone clearly being town.

It's quite obvious to me that you guys are on a different level than me in regards of playing mafia, so I wouldn't know "townie" or "mafia" if he stared me in the face =P

I wasn't offering. I was telling you.

You for the second time resort to noob understanding of the game. The one possibility you could have for asking me what my proof is, is that you do not trust me. Fair enough. So then say I post the evidence. Then what do you say? Accept it on face value? No. You'd probably question it.

So, that brings me to the point where you appear to be someone who doubts their own credentials, yet finds himself capable enough to judge the evidence of others.

So again. Tell me exactly what you think I could possibly say. You have an hour.

Spartacus is awesome by the way. There's a little too much sausage, but in return lots of boobs.

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
DanneSandin said:

Isn't it kinda risky going out with a statement like that? I mean, if you can prove that nen is a townie (and he actually is) wouldn't the mafia want you out of the way? That way you can't confirm if nen is a townie, and that would mean he's still on the suspect list...

I always die night 1 regardless. It's up to town to remember what I said and trust me when I flip.

I think the doc should stop playing Yomi and just protect you instead.

Na ah, i think i'm equally entitled to the doc protection now.

Also stop trying to give the doc advice on night protection. its scummy very scummy.

No it's not. It plants the idea that prof might be protected tonight, it'll make scum think twice about targetting him and that's regardless of whether the doc listen to me or not.

Signature goes here!

morenoingrato said:
theprof00 said:
RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

Unfortunately, my source is best saved til later. It's not my ability or his or anything like that. It's something he said and I don't think I should repeat it.

I don't like this, if it's a post, I don't know what would be wrong about pointing it, especially if you get nightkilled as "Always".

Same question to you as to Danne or whatever.

What type of post do you think I'd be referring to?

theprof00 said:
morenoingrato said:
theprof00 said:
RolStoppable said:
theprof00 said:

Same question to you as to Danne or whatever.

What type of post do you think I'd be referring to?

I don't know, something, something related to flavor or skills? Of course, assuming said post exists in the first place.

I'm looking for something that might point to it as we speak.

Final-Fan said:

What do you mean, "reverse"? 

It would be trolling us if he just made spurge show up as an alarmist and the cult doesn't exist. (Thus making everyone think there was a cult when there really wasn't)

It would be reverse trolling is Spurge actually is an alarmist and there is a cult. (Everyone thinks he is trolling so no one thinks there is a cult, but there really is a cult)

I thought you were implying he was a real alarmist with that last part (as in, there is a cult he was searching for), but I guess what you explained would still fall under "trolling" if that makes sense.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089