By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
radishhead said:
morenoingrato said:
NintendoPie said:
Moreno really covers all of my feelings about this.

Well, you should be doing this really, but I just find Rol's actions fishy.

Above: The point where Moreno calls Rol "fishy" - that's a bit too odd to be a coincidence imo

2) 

NoCtiS_NoX said:

RolStoppable said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

The conversation is going no where so it's either we lynch him or not. That's all I can see from it. We are not scum hunting because we are only focusing on one guy.

The bolded are contradictory statements. Not to mention that the latter bolded statement is outright wrong.

You better get up to speed or you'll be moved to the chopping block.

So if he flips town. Who's your next suspect? And no it's not outright wrong. I just answered mantle's question. That's my opinion on it. 

And don't act as if you have the power to lynch me and the most powerful guy in here.

The "focusing on one guy" is presumably me, since Rol says "who says Radish is... getting lynched" and he didn't respond to say that he meant anyone different (and honestly, who else could he have meant?)

I'll box it up for you, also thanks!

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:

Who says that we'll be definitely lynching radish today?

And of course your statement was outright wrong, because by the time you finally showed up again you made a statement that we might have already found two scum: pie and moreno.

I don't need to act. I have that power.

The thing is I am just answering mantle. >_>

I am just saying that the convo was really stupid it's going no where.

@ Rad

Didn't you read? I think they are both scum buddies.

Okay, I don't would interpret to much into that one "fishy" - it is a relativ common term in mafia games, and it could just be that Pie had the world "implemented" into him when he first read it...

Noctis post on the other hand does not look to good, since during the day there was not only focusing on one guy alone...

"And don't act as if you have the power to lynch me and the most powerful guy in here."

I don't quite get that line, but it looks like he is trying to intimidate rol... umm, that isn't something town should do...

Stefl1504 said:
Okay, I wouldn't interpret to much into that one "fishy" - it is a relativ common term in mafia games, and it could just be that Pie had the world "implemented" into him when he first read it...

Noctis post on the other hand does not look to good, since during the day there was not only focusing on one guy alone...

"And don't act as if you have the power to lynch me and the most powerful guy in here."

I don't quite get that line, but it looks like he is trying to intimidate rol... umm, that isn't something town should do...

EBWOP

radishhead said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
So if he flips town. Who's your next suspect? And no it's not outright wrong. I just answered mantle's question. That's my opinion on it. 

And don't act as if you have the power to lynch me and the most powerful guys in here.

Subliminally suggesting a lynch of me, and suggesting that I'll probably turn out town beforehand - sneaky.

What are your opinions of Moreno and NinPie?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4566875 

At least reading the thread before trying to......scum hunt.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
radishhead said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

And don't act as if you have the power to lynch me and the most powerful guys in here.

Subliminally suggesting a lynch of me, and suggesting that I'll probably turn out town beforehand - sneaky.

What are your opinions of Moreno and NinPie?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4566875 

At least reading the thread before trying to......scum hunt.

I was expecting him to say that town Ninpie was being led by a scum Moreno or something, and then pull up his old quote- don't be crashing down on my streak just yet :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

@Rainbow: First, I noticed that Rol pointed out that Rainbow was the only player who had not posted yet (link). Rainbow posts next, more than an hour later, votes for morenoingrato, and says he goes unnoticed (link). There is no justification or reasoning explaining the vote. My question to Rainbow is, why? Why did you vote for morenoingrato? Why did you only post after Rol pointed out that you were the only person who had not yet posted in the thread?

@Linkz: Rol said "Logic tells you that an alarmist is there to counter a cult leader. A cult leader recruits townies at Night and makes them cultists. Therefore on Day 1 the size of the cult (if there is one) is one and there can't be an organized movement of cult members." Linkz replied "Not necessarily. A cult leader could start with a cultist already; however, since day talking isn't allowed there really won't be much of an organized movement anyway." (link)

I just want to say that I don't think it is likely that a cult, if it exists, would start off with more than one member. It is possible, but given how the cult played out in Mafia Game 8, that seems to give a cult a huge advantage.

@stefl: Why did you support radish? You said in a post that you wanted to give him the opportunity to redeem himself (link). Why did you want to give him another chance?

Supermario also pointed this out here "I really hate when people vote for themselves. It makes it even harder to get a read from them. -_- I am inclinded to believe your role claim, but I don't understand why you went "crazy" for a while there. Your reasoning was to help Radish out, but why do you care about him so much?"

Also, when going after Final-Fan, you said "Somebody doing something that does not fit his usual playstyle normally has a reason... that is what makes me suspicious... well, I don't want to force this stuff, since you are completely right that something like that alone never should be a reason for a lynch, but you make me feel like I was going for a lynch of him, when I did not even want to push for him a little bit." (link) What did you mean when you said the bolded part?

I apologize for any mistakes. I just spent the last two and a half hours getting caught up and going through the thread looking for things that bothered me, or that I wasn't sure about. I'm also going to bed, as it's 4:40 in the morning here.

insomniac17 said:

@stefl: Why did you support radish? You said in a post that you wanted to give him the opportunity to redeem himself (link). Why did you want to give him another chance?

Supermario also pointed this out here "I really hate when people vote for themselves. It makes it even harder to get a read from them. -_- I am inclinded to believe your role claim, but I don't understand why you went "crazy" for a while there. Your reasoning was to help Radish out, but why do you care about him so much?"

Also, when going after Final-Fan, you said "Somebody doing something that does not fit his usual playstyle normally has a reason... that is what makes me suspicious... well, I don't want to force this stuff, since you are completely right that something like that alone never should be a reason for a lynch, but you make me feel like I was going for a lynch of him, when I did not even want to push for him a little bit." (link) What did you mean when you said the bolded part?

I apologize for any mistakes. I just spent the last two and a half hours getting caught up and going through the thread looking for things that bothered me, or that I wasn't sure about. I'm also going to bed, as it's 4:40 in the morning here.

I think I already said why I wanted to give radish a chance... like here, most of the players were going after him from the get go, saying that he will have his chance to redeem himself if he plays good, but if everyone latches onto that, how will he ever have the chance to redeem himself, so I tried to buy him time, which he did not use, but for now he is at least trying. (also I think he does do better right now, but that could come from him always saying, see I do better, so my judgement might be clouded)

@the bolded
english fail, should be past tense -> refering to pushing for FF

Actually, Radish, I have a general idea what would help you, if you are trying to point something out, always link the post, read through it one additional time, and then post your opinion, (that would've helped my post above, since I think I kind of missed the question...) that should hinder you from making mistakes like "daytime bodyguard"

radishhead said:
NintendoPie said:

You kept pushing it, and I think you know that I am a Townie. You are very fishy Rol.

HoS: RolStoppable.

"Fishy"...

Isn't that the exact same word that Moreno used to describe Rol just a few posts back?

Accusing someone of parroting?  HOW IRONIC, when your previous two posts are nothing but regurgitations of previous points made against those players, said as if you were the one coming up with it. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!