By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I was 100% sure FF was the vigilante, I thought maybe he could be a skitzo or something like a jack of all trades as well.

I just thought he directly killed Wonk.

Around the Network

Well, I'm actually not a vig per se, I'm a Jack of all Trades but with only two trades: one kill and one block. I haven't used the block yet.

At this point I REALLY WANT BAALZ TO CLAIM, he is making me incredibly nervous. I don't honestly care how important you think you are anymore, you are claiming or I am voting you baalz. Unless all the rest of you guys disagree.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

nen-suer said:

Oh, and Trucks is obvious scum now coze he cleared Linkz (unless he was bussed)

Come on nen, at that point the Mafia had a redirector AND and a bus driver, they knew I was going to use my ability, it's foolish to think they didn't tamper with my investigation.

Signature goes here!

DanneSandin said:
TruckOSaurus said:
DanneSandin said:
the caped cultists who spent their time trolling the townspeople all decided to jump in the battle as well.

Cultists confirmed without question.

I was just about to say the opposite. To me that's hatmoza saying "I'm so fucking trolling you with the cult idea".

He could be, but check out the first page and NinPie's stats: he's "Flavor Cop" - but NOT town OR mafia...

I'm gonna go with a simple oversight on hatmoza's part as an explanation for that. To me it's clear  there's no cult in this game.

Signature goes here!

DanneSandin said:
Final-Fan said:
DanneSandin said:
NinPie was cultist?!

No, he wasn't.  I absolutely refuse to believe hatmoza would put in a cult that doesn't show up in the flip, and I'm finding it increasingly hard to believe there's a cult that has avoided being anyone's victim and yet hasn't won. 

He could have been recruited later

"Recruited later" than what?  Recruited after he's DEAD?  You have a better point that it doesn't explicitly say "Town Flavor Cop" like with all the rest but I'm still not buying it. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

Mods do not remove posts for breaking Mafia rules, and submitting your report three times is not going to help your case. Enforce your own rules.

(This is targeted at prof, but applies to everyone).

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Final-Fan said:
Well, I'm actually not a vig per se, I'm a Jack of all Trades but with only two trades: one kill and one block. I haven't used the block yet.

At this point I REALLY WANT BAALZ TO CLAIM, he is making me incredibly nervous. I don't honestly care how important you think you are anymore, you are claiming or I am voting you baalz. Unless all the rest of you guys disagree.

Baalz been cleared twice... I had my doubts about him before, but now that NP didn't flip mafia I trust him... some what...

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Final-Fan said:

Why the hell did you target insomniac?

Final-Fan said:
All right, before I even bother reading the flavor let me clear something up: Insomniac was not killed by the bus driver redirecting anything. I know this because I used my one and only vig kill on insomniac. So you can just throw that particular conspiracy theory out the window.

Why did you target Insomniac? He was one of the players, I personally thought of as most likely to be town.

Signature goes here!

Final-Fan said:
DanneSandin said:
Final-Fan said:
DanneSandin said:
NinPie was cultist?!

No, he wasn't.  I absolutely refuse to believe hatmoza would put in a cult that doesn't show up in the flip, and I'm finding it increasingly hard to believe there's a cult that has avoided being anyone's victim and yet hasn't won. 

He could have been recruited later

"Recruited later" than what?  Recruited after he's DEAD?  You have a better point that it doesn't explicitly say "Town Flavor Cop" like with all the rest but I'm still not buying it. 

I'm just going by that there were cloaks from dead cultists (or something)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.