By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Radish targeting Wonk cant be planned in advance by the mafia, Radish targeting Wonk was an unplanned event
and like i said earlier it was like big chance for the mafia.
See wonk used his ability and wasn't blocked. So he thought Radish was fake claiming scum so he went to get him.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

Ugh this is so boring. You all are terrible, making a girl wait like this!

Fine, looks like I'll hafta do this myself!

Unvote

Vote: Smeags

There, that wasn't so hard was it? Daddy! Get my things, I'm coming home for the weekend!

nen-suer said:
Radish targeting Wonk cant be planned in advance by the mafia, Radish targeting Wonk was an unplanned event
See wonk used his ability and wasn't blocked. So he thought Radish was fake claiming scum so he went to get him.

lol.

Except that.....wonk never was an FBI agent. Nice try though, Nen.

mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:
Your lying at this point. You said the exact same points i said first

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4585314

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4586915

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4589963

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4588556 (this is for you tying to link me to FF)

And focused to bulid a case on Wonk becouse it was the better option, you on the other hand helped descrdit my case aginst Wonk then used what

i said eariler to try and defend Radish which was meangless unless the town has the better lynch option over him.

and i dont have a sibling, never claimed i have a sibling.

I thought you were going to ask me how i can prove i'm teilling the truth about my name claim, but you seem too focused on the player i must care

for.

You just jumped at my top lynch option for tomorow becouse i wont be distracted from lynching Smeags to day.

He's not on your team that is clear, so it will be intersting to see which side he was on.

Btw: Pie can confirm my name, so if your too sure about Smeags lets wait and see what Pie will reveal tomorow

All of those point to the same thing, nen.

You know what I find funny? I find it funny that you know exactly what you have said before and you knew where you said it.

Even then, it's no match for what I said. I have no need to go find what I said.

You find funny i know what i said before ?!! Of course i do.....i mean I SAID IT!

You were parroting what i said and was ok becouse you were reinforcing my point, but i cant belive you would actually

make it all you....i mean wow. If you really think belive that in you heart then fine i will let this go too.

Lets talk about this, shall we?

nen-suer said:

haha, i'm THE Boss and i didnt notice.

Danne is right about me having a one sided love, but its not Mario.

There is more to this story like i hinted to prof when i couldnt releate to his "Men = bad/good and woman = all good" theory,

but i wont say it unless i really need to.

What does this say? That you do have another person on your side.

Oh and, please, do "explain" your role just like Wonk explained his FBI role.

I must keep player X safe, if he survive until the end of the game i win 

if i die and he survives until the end of the game i win.

i dont know anything about his role just his user name

i can use my ability once to keep him safe from night kills and day lynches

he doesnt know i exsist.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Are we allowed to talk during twilight?

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

lol.

*facepalm*

He was a Mafia Redirector...thats an ability >_>

Well boys, it was fun playing around, but my time's up.

You all behave now. *giggle*

Oh, and Rufus, tell Mr. Kitten I'll be over as soon as these boys have their fun with their pitchforks and nooses. Tell him to bring out his finest wine.

Can't wait Mr. Kitten!

xoxo

mantlepiecek said:
Are we allowed to talk during twilight?

We did before right ?  now get back and contunie this disscusion coze your not running away that easily.

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
nen-suer said:

lol.

*facepalm*

He was a Mafia Redirector...thats an ability >_>

And yet you say wonk wasn't blocked. That doesn't make sense now, does it? "Radish was fake claiming scum" Why the hell would Wonk care about that since he is scum himself?

What the hell are you talking Nen?

Also I am not running away anywhere. I am glad we can sort this through twilight.

Smeags said:

Well boys, it was fun playing around, but my time's up.

You all behave now. *giggle*

Oh, and Rufus, tell Mr. Kitten I'll be over as soon as these boys have their fun with their pitchforks and nooses. Tell him to bring out his finest wine.

Can't wait Mr. Kitten!

xoxo

Your funny Smeags, i really hope you play again....just be more active in the future.

Playing as scum on your first round must have been hard.

Now go and die you filthy scum!