A romance that could no longer last...

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Stefl1504 said:

Also I heard there was a romance going on between NinPie and Smeags :D

A romance that could no longer last...

You're a Pokemon. I'm a succubus. We can work it out somehow... *giggle*

nen-suer said:

hmm, does Miller count as scum ? From that list Smeags indeed looks like our best bet

Thats one unusual role you got there Mario :O

"Smeags, linkz and FF" i dont mind lynching anyone from this group.

I don't think a Miller would scan as scum because he isn't actually scum. Unless he lied about not being a miller and came up with a fake name to use, but that is very unlikely.

Yes, it is very unusual. I didn't even know what it was until this game.

I agree that Smeags is the most likely one to be scum from my first list. From my second list I would say Smeags > Final Fan > Linkz > Stefl > NinPie (Honestly it could be any of these or maybe even someone else, but that is the order in which I find them suspicious.)

Linkzmax said:

However, this manhunt does rely on Mario actually being Town Sensor, which is an inherent flaw.

It is not a flaw. I have not lied about my role at all. I have listed my name, its description, its limitations, when I used it, what my results were, etc. If you look back I gave small hints throughout the game. I said my character was male and was a lead character, but not the biggest character from the series. I compared my character to Luigi saying he stars in his own games, but will always be second fiddle to Mario. Raiden would obviously be second to Solid Snake. Also, I gave hints about my limitations early on as well.

TruckOSaurus said:
My favorite candidate for tomorrow would be Stefl. His contributions have been pretty scarce and also his role is basically to get killed and so far he's been pretty shitty at it.

Made me lol. I agree that he is very suspicious and bodyguard would be a very "safe" fake claim. It is odd that he hasn't died yet, like you said.

DanneSandin said:

FoS Baalz
Fos NinPie
Hos Stefl
Hos Linkz
Hos FF
Hos Smeags

I added in Smeags and re ordered them a bit. This is who I find suspicious from least to greatest.

mantlepiecek said:
Nen claimed The boss.

Mario claimed Raiden.

Both characters from MGS.

Good catch! That either means Nen is lying or it is a different "The Boss".

Anyways...

Vote: Smeags

I think it is pretty clear he is mafia. There is just too much evidence against him at this point and I will be very surprised if he really is a pro town role blocker.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Stefl1504 said:
Linkzmax said:
How is that more worthless than miller?

Okay, I forgot about the miller there for a second... anyway, my bet is with me dieing tonight... not because I get killed or stuff, because I want to finally fucking  get the fucking one successfull use and die... so then tomorrow shouldn't matter anymore...

You're missing the point of bodyguard entirely. It's not to throw yourself in the way of anyone who might die. It's to ensure that the right person does not die.

supermario128 said:
Linkzmax said:

However, this manhunt does rely on Mario actually being Town Sensor, which is an inherent flaw.

It is not a flaw. I have not lied about my role at all. I have listed my name, its description, its limitations, when I used it, what my results were, etc. If you look back I gave small hints throughout the game. I said my character was male and was a lead character, but not the biggest character from the series. I compared my character to Luigi saying he stars in his own games, but will always be second fiddle to Mario. Raiden would obviously be second to Solid Snake. Also, I gave hints about my limitations early on as well.

Anyways...

Vote: Smeags

I think it is pretty clear he is mafia. There is just too much evidence against him at this point and I will be very surprised if he really is a pro town role blocker.

It is a flaw, because you could still be lying now and were hinting at a fakeclaim you planned on using the entire time. It's like follow the cop but there's no certain proof that the cop is what he says he is.

Smeags never tried to claim pro-town roleblocker. He's literally claimed scum, what with saying he's actually Catherine and all. The only reason I haven't voted him was to see if you had anything else to say today and for nen to answer Trucks question, though I guess nen is just going to say me and F-F.

As I see it, tomorrow will probably be a short day too. If I'm dead, you guys should know where to look.(hint: it's not NinPie) And if I'm alive it looks like I'll be cleared as a townie, and so I'll speak my mind on it tomorrow.

Still not going to end the day in case anyone else wants something, but I'm done unless there are new questions.

Around the Network

Aaaw come on you guys! I was expecting a Lynch when I woke up! But it finally seems like Mario at last don't think I'm scum! Weeeee

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

mantlepiecek said:
I have just noticed something.

Nen claimed The boss.

Mario claimed Raiden.

But guess what,....there are no two characters from the same game. There's luigi, but no mario. There's tails but no sonic.

Either one of them is lying .... and I think I now who.

haha, i'm THE Boss and i didnt notice.

Danne is right about me having a one sided love, but its not Mario.

There is more to this story like i hinted to prof when i couldnt releate to his "Men = bad/good and woman = all good" theory,

but i wont say it unless i really need to.

Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Baalzamon said:
Raiden is also from Mortal Kombat.

Mario specifically said he was Raiden from Metal Gear Solid though.

Did Nen also say he was from MGS?

No, coze i thought it was obvious! 

After all there is a room for one Snake and one Big Boss......

I'm The Joy.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Stefl1504 said:
Okay here to my explanation on why I think Trucks is the cult leader,

first off, I lets start with his claim, if I remember correct he claimed as soon as he got the towns attention on day 1 right?

Well, here I believe he took a huge gamble on claiming cop, and him being a good player I think he did very well calculate the risks/benefits of claiming so, in the worst case, he would be lynched day one.

Best case is he gets people to believe his claim and ends up having the perfect fakerole.

Consider this, he gets innocent results on the people he recruited thus nobody would suspect them until later, second he would be safe in his integrity as a cop if one of his recruits turns out to be a cultist, how could he know that they were recruited at some point.

If he hits scum and dies, well the cult is lost either way without their leader so there was not much too care about later on.

The problem is I do not have any solid proof other than the unussaly fast claim of Trucks on day 1... and even that is not solid, to repeat what he said "A claimed cop is better than a dead one".

Another soft hint for me would be that he already wants to lock tomorrows lynch (well nothing bad about that, but he is going after a really easy lynch...), it doesn't bother me much if I and he choose me to be tomorrows candidate since I plan to be dead tomorrow morning. Oh, as for tonight, Baalz was my target.

Yeah i thought about that, but if Trucks gets killed and flip town will be all over the people he cleared, so its safer to clear other people that are likely

townies coze if you clear scum he will know that your fake claiming.

If the vigliant has a shot(s) left i will love if he shot FF coze that will help sort my thoughts tomorow....if i live that is.

Btw: Stefl another selfish request ^_^ Please flip a coin (or if dice are your thing..but me on even baby) and protect Mario or Me tonight

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

DanneSandin said:
Aaaw come on you guys! I was expecting a Lynch when I woke up! But it finally seems like Mario at last don't think I'm scum! Weeeee

Mario's role claim is making it hard for some people to vote it seems.........

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:
I have just noticed something.

Nen claimed The boss.

Mario claimed Raiden.

But guess what,....there are no two characters from the same game. There's luigi, but no mario. There's tails but no sonic.

Either one of them is lying .... and I think I now who.

haha, i'm THE Boss and i didnt notice.

Danne is right about me having a one sided love, but its not Mario.

There is more to this story like i hinted to prof when i couldnt releate to his "Men = bad/good and woman = all good" theory,

but i wont say it unless i really need to.

Linkzmax said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Baalzamon said:
Raiden is also from Mortal Kombat.

Mario specifically said he was Raiden from Metal Gear Solid though.

Did Nen also say he was from MGS?

No, coze i thought it was obvious! 

After all there is a room for one Snake and one Big Boss......

I'm The Joy.

I already know you are mafia Nen. Your cover is blown.

You and wonk are in the same mafia team.