By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
Let me get this straight nen. You're calling me the mafia Bus-Driving godfather that ALSO has a Redirector on my team?

Nooo silly.

I'm calling you a grumpy mafia godfather that never drove a bus in his life.

Except your entire post said that the vig bullet was meant for insomniac, but hit Wonk instead. And the mafia kill and arsonist were meant for Wonk, but hit Insomniac instead.

Whoops.

This redirector role is very confusing  i keep forgetting it only goes one way.......so that doesnt make any sense *ignore*

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

Why did you vote for Radish, please explain.

Main reason: Because I didn't like the way he was always flaunting his flavor or how he carried himself when he was being defended.

Can I have a cup of water now? I'm kinda thirsty...

Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:

Hey i'm sure this sentence was written right.....right ?

I meant your a good choice for me too.

While i'm sure you wont ruin the game like that i agree that cults take the fun out of fun.

For what it's worth, I understand what you're saying. If you're being honest of course ;)

gee  thankx ?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

Why did you vote for Radish, please explain.

Main reason: Because I didn't like the way he was always flaunting his flavor or how he carried himself when he was being defended.

Can I have a cup of water now? I'm kinda thirsty...

That's it? I thought you read both mantle and mario's reasoning for radish's lynch. Now which is it? You read our reasoning or was it radishes attitude?

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
nen-suer said:

Hey i'm sure this sentence was written right.....right ?

I meant your a good choice for me too.

While i'm sure you wont ruin the game like that i agree that cults take the fun out of fun.

For what it's worth, I understand what you're saying. If you're being honest of course ;)

gee  thankx ?

Just meant it wasn't indicitave of you being a cult leader. Besides I think you'd have tried to take me, prof or Wonk(in which case you'd have failed or be dead) in a long time ago if you were.

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Another brain twister :

While dying Wonk is looking for Pac-man......

If there is only one mafia team, only one person would be sent to kill insomniac.

But wonk was there as well. Along with whoever killed Insomniac.

Proof that there are two mafia factions?

Linkz, this is for you. Want to know if this theory hold any weight.

mantlepiecek said:

That's it? I thought you read both mantle and mario's reasoning for radish's lynch. Now which is it? You read our reasoning or was it radishes attitude?

I heard that cult leaders like to speak in the third person. Gotcha!

Mario's reasoning:

Anyways, I am all caught up reading and tend to agree about Radish. He states he has "flavor" within his PM when no one else claimed as such. Also, he changed what that supposed flavor was the second time he posted it. I first assumed he was just summarizing it, but he put quotes around it both times. Normally this wouldn't be enough to warrant a vote, but he also claims his role is unlimited in uses. This is definitely not the norm in this game, as my role is limited to two uses. Also, others have said their roles are limited as well. To top it all off he has lied about never lying and acted serious when he said it (wrote it).

Plus the way he carried himself while defending

Equals a lynch. May I remind you that I was the second to last person to vote for him. So I wasn't exactly jumping on the lynch train...

Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

I heard that cult leaders like to speak in the third person. Gotcha!

Mario's reasoning:

Anyways, I am all caught up reading and tend to agree about Radish. He states he has "flavor" within his PM when no one else claimed as such. Also, he changed what that supposed flavor was the second time he posted it. I first assumed he was just summarizing it, but he put quotes around it both times. Normally this wouldn't be enough to warrant a vote, but he also claims his role is unlimited in uses. This is definitely not the norm in this game, as my role is limited to two uses. Also, others have said their roles are limited as well. To top it all off he has lied about never lying and acted serious when he said it (wrote it).

Plus the way he carried himself while defending

Equals a lynch. May I remind you that I was the second to last person to vote for him. So I wasn't exactly jumping on the lynch train...

Hmm, it's still jumping on the lynch train, you just jumped a little late.

Have you used up your abilities?

mantlepiecek said:

Hmm, it's still jumping on the lynch train, you just jumped a little late.

Have you used up your abilities?

Yep! It's not a huge role... but a helpful one I suppose.

mantlepiecek said:
mantlepiecek said:
Another brain twister :

While dying Wonk is looking for Pac-man......

If there is only one mafia team, only one person would be sent to kill insomniac.

But wonk was there as well. Along with whoever killed Insomniac.

Proof that there are two mafia factions?

Linkz, this is for you. Want to know if this theory hold any weight.

This would tie in to your theory that Insomniac ended up being bussed. Wonk would not only have to target Trucks/nen, but also Insomniac.

I refuse to believe there are 2 SKs, 2 mafia teams, and a cult. I don't care how crazy round 8 was, hat is going to at least give town a chance at winning and limiting nearly every town role doesn't fit that bill.