By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Personally, I don't think vigilante would be FOOLISH enough to target insomniac. If you are a one-shot vigilante, I think it's safe to come out in the open now.

I mean, insomniac was one of the morel obvious townies to me. Who would target someone like that?

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
Trucks used his two shots. he is a townie now...a confirmed townie who wont pose a threat to the mafia!

He's a good choice for alot of people including me.

Including you? What do you mean by that?

I'm a very bad choice for a cult leader because I'd out every single one of them the minute they'd recruit me. Cults suck!

Hey i'm sure this sentence was written right.....right ?

I meant your a good choice for me too.

While i'm sure you wont ruin the game like that i agree that cults take the fun out of fun.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Also hatmoza is the biggest troll ever, he mentioned many times that he didn't like people dwelling on flavor but then he turns around and riddles his own flavor text with hints.

Signature goes here!

Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:
Smeags said:

Well let's be honest. I'm not changing your or Nen's mind. You guys are gunning for me, and I get that.

But cultist? *giggle*

Yep. Give me one good reason you are not a cultist. You have been passive all though the game, you have jumped on lynch trains as well, for eg Noctis and Radishhead, and what reason did you give ?

Look at the bolded. Mantle has explained the situation rather well, and yet you go and vote for radish.

Proof that you didn't read, mister.

Well I couldn't vote for myself could I?

And I get it. Good cop, bad cop. I want to talk to the good cop now.

Why did you vote for Radish, please explain.

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:
Trucks used his two shots. he is a townie now...a confirmed townie who wont pose a threat to the mafia!

I'm a very bad choice for a cult leader because I'd out every single one of them the minute they'd recruit me. Cults suck!

While i'm sure you wont ruin the game like that i agree that cults take the fun out of fun.

I thought you were saying I was a good target for you too. As a target for your night action.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Also hatmoza is the biggest troll ever, he mentioned many times that he didn't like people dwelling on flavor but then he turns around and riddles his own flavor text with hints.

Yeah... he's definitely using his mod powers rather liberally.

But that's alright, I like bad boys. *giggle*

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:
Let me get this straight nen. You're calling me the mafia Bus-Driving godfather that ALSO has a Redirector on my team?

Nooo silly.

I'm calling you a grumpy mafia godfather that never drove a bus in his life.

Except your entire post said that the vig bullet was meant for insomniac, but hit Wonk instead. And the mafia kill and arsonist were meant for Wonk, but hit Insomniac instead.

Whoops.

nen-suer said:
TruckOSaurus said:
nen-suer said:

For what it's worth, I understand what you're saying. If you're being honest of course ;)

To follow up on my comment about hatmoza and the flavor. I think mantle and nen are reading way too much into it. I don't think Pac-Man (insomniac) was ever targeted by the vigilante, hatmoza created a scene involving everyone who had a part to play in the result of the night but Pac-Man seeing someone with a gun doesn't necessarily mean the vig was gunning for him.

Signature goes here!

nen-suer said:
mantlepiecek said:

Well, then you are lying linkz. Either that, or there is another bus driver.

Notice that someone tried to run over insomniac. Tried to run over basically means a bus driver, and since you drove trucks and nen, that means it's impossible for anyone else to do so.

Also when he is driven over, he meets a person with a gun. I think he met Trucks, because trucks is cop and cops have guns (gunsmith reference).

So the serial killer arsonist targeted trucks yesterday, and instead ended up killing insomniac. See, insomniac has been a very ..... passive character in this game, and chances for his death at the hands of a serial killer seem small.

Also I believe Insomniac was hit by a Mafia Doctor. See, when Mr. Kitten finds Insomniac, he is covered in bruises and deep cuts and wounds.....not by bullets. Only the mafia doctor doesn't have a gun, I believe. That, or there is another serial killer.

That, or hatmoza is seriously trolling us here with his flavor.

Intersting....

There I was, minding my own business, crossing through the alley ways like I usually do every night, eating pellets and the occasional cherry and pretzel, when a maniac tries to run me over WAKA!" Then a mysterious green light flashes over me when I catch a glimpse of a gun, not pointed at me,but it was a frikkin gun!  WAKA! I managed to escape, and then some freak tries to set me on fire! Why do so many people want me dead Mr. Kitten? WAKA!!!!"

Investigating the scene, Mr. Kitten and Rufus noticed that a round had pierced Wonk's forehead. It seemed different than the other murders. It wasn't a malicious kill.

From what i understood insomiac was shot by the vig but he was bussed and the bullet hit wonk

That means the mafia kill and the arsonist were meant for Wonk (make sense for the arsonist but that means that the buss driver is follow mafia)

Wonk was probably scared that the arsonist was going to target him so he was switched with isomaniac because he doesn't seem to be in 

Danger of a night kill

Mafia kill on Wonk  (redirected to insomiac to kill and escape any watcher/tracker eyes)

Arsonist targeted wonk and the kill went to insomiac (as planned) 

i think you nailed it manty, the flavour clearly makes the bus driver a mafia member.

Then Linkz is the mafia godfather?

What you suggest is impossible. Wonk couldn't have been killed if he used his Redirection power on himself.

Signature goes here!