By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Linkzmax said:

Except I don't fully trust mario and if a cult exists and isn't limited to non-consecutive recruiting, then they could be 4 strong out of 9 tomorrow making lylo and we wouldn't even know it.

Cops don't usually make it to endgame alive, meaning Trucks would not be a great choice for recruit. But apparently they also tried to get Rol and he was pretty clearly marked for death early on,(just with all the suggestions he should be protected) so the leader might not be too experienced. Anyway, "confirmed" town yet non-threatening players would be the best choices for recruitment.

Trucks used his two shots. he is a townie now...a confirmed townie who wont pose a threat to the mafia!

He's a good choice for alot of people including me.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network

oh and obliviously the Green lantern is the vigilant lolz.

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Makes sense... it was a pretty terrible movie.

Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

You have two votes on you, instead you go talk about cults...

You are the cult leader/cult member smeags. It's pretty obvious.

Well let's be honest. I'm not changing your or Nen's mind. You guys are gunning for me, and I get that.

But cultist? *giggle*

Yep. Give me one good reason you are not a cultist. You have been passive all though the game, you have jumped on lynch trains as well, for eg Noctis and Radishhead, and what reason did you give ?

Smeags said:

Sorry about the lack of posting. Two jobs and summer classes will do that to you.

So I've trying catching up, and through all of this RadishHead and NintendoPie really aren't in a good position. Moreno's up there as well (seeing as he's MIA, but unlike Noctis I actually know he's playing to begin with ), but for now I'm going to vote on what people have said rather on what they haven't. I feel like NintyPie's playstyle of the game is hurting him more than his actual words, but playstyle is a major part of the game so shape up mister!

This just leaves Radish, who's done some odd things the past couple of days. Mario and Mantle have explained the situation rather well. So for now...

Vote: RadishHead

Look at the bolded. Mantle has explained the situation rather well, and yet you go and vote for radish.

Proof that you didn't read, mister.

Smeags said:
nen-suer said:

Makes sense... it was a pretty terrible movie.

Agreed.

Around the Network

Let me get this straight nen. You're calling me the mafia Bus-Driving godfather that ALSO has a Redirector on my team?

nen-suer said:

Linkzmax said:

Except I don't fully trust mario and if a cult exists and isn't limited to non-consecutive recruiting, then they could be 4 strong out of 9 tomorrow making lylo and we wouldn't even know it.

Cops don't usually make it to endgame alive, meaning Trucks would not be a great choice for recruit. But apparently they also tried to get Rol and he was pretty clearly marked for death early on,(just with all the suggestions he should be protected) so the leader might not be too experienced. Anyway, "confirmed" town yet non-threatening players would be the best choices for recruitment.

Trucks used his two shots. he is a townie now...a confirmed townie who wont pose a threat to the mafia!

Now sure, but earlier nights I don't know about that.

nen-suer said:

Linkzmax said:

Including you? What do you mean by that?

I'm a very bad choice for a cult leader because I'd out every single one of them the minute they'd recruit me. Cults suck!

Signature goes here!

Linkzmax said:
Let me get this straight nen. You're calling me the mafia Bus-Driving godfather that ALSO has a Redirector on my team?

Nooo silly.

I'm calling you a grumpy mafia godfather that never drove a bus in his life.

mantlepiecek said:
Smeags said:

Well let's be honest. I'm not changing your or Nen's mind. You guys are gunning for me, and I get that.

But cultist? *giggle*

Yep. Give me one good reason you are not a cultist. You have been passive all though the game, you have jumped on lynch trains as well, for eg Noctis and Radishhead, and what reason did you give ?

Look at the bolded. Mantle has explained the situation rather well, and yet you go and vote for radish.

Proof that you didn't read, mister.

Well I couldn't vote for myself could I?

And I get it. Good cop, bad cop. I want to talk to the good cop now.