By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Cultists? The one thing that everyone said that Hatmoza hated the most and would never put in a Mafia game?

Huh.

Also, my spider-sense is tingling. I've honestly got a bad feeling about Final-Fan so...

Vote: Final-Fan

Around the Network
Smeags said:

Cultists? The one thing that everyone said that Hatmoza hated the most and would never put in a Mafia game?

Huh.

Also, my spider-sense is tingling. I've honestly got a bad feeling about Final-Fan so...

Vote: Final-Fan

I think we just got our cultist here guys.

mantlepiecek said:

Honestly, I'm not that clever. :P

mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:

Zero, and if Wonk had gone with his actual role and a fakeclaim I'd have pushed for his lynch right on the spot. It's really not that difficult for a mod to resolve actions with both roles,(just choose which has precedence) but no way would town have both manipulative roles.

Well, then you are lying linkz. Either that, or there is another bus driver.

Notice that someone tried to run over insomniac. Tried to run over basically means a bus driver, and since you drove trucks and nen, that means it's impossible for anyone else to do so.

Also when he is driven over, he meets a person with a gun. I think he met Trucks, because trucks is cop and cops have guns (gunsmith reference).

So the serial killer arsonist targeted trucks yesterday, and instead ended up killing insomniac. See, insomniac has been a very ..... passive character in this game, and chances for his death at the hands of a serial killer seem small.

Also I believe Insomniac was hit by a Mafia Doctor. See, when Mr. Kitten finds Insomniac, he is covered in bruises and deep cuts and wounds.....not by bullets. Only the mafia doctor doesn't have a gun, I believe. That, or there is another serial killer.

That, or hatmoza is seriously trolling us here with his flavor.

I don't even know if I actually did anything last night. But, if actions on nen were Redirected to Insomniac and the redirect takes precedence OR actions on Trucks were Redirected to Insomniac and the bus drive takes precedence, then the net result would be actions on Trucks hit Insomniac and actions on Insomniac hit Trucks.

That would suggest both the arsonist AND mafia tried to kill Trucks last night. I think you're reading too much into the flavor with mafia Doc, but the other stuff is pretty plausible.

Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

You have two votes on you, instead you go talk about cults...

You are the cult leader/cult member smeags. It's pretty obvious.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
mantlepiecek said:
Linkzmax said:

Zero, and if Wonk had gone with his actual role and a fakeclaim I'd have pushed for his lynch right on the spot. It's really not that difficult for a mod to resolve actions with both roles,(just choose which has precedence) but no way would town have both manipulative roles.

Notice that someone tried to run over insomniac. Tried to run over basically means a bus driver, and since you drove trucks and nen, that means it's impossible for anyone else to do so.

Also when he is driven over, he meets a person with a gun. I think he met Trucks, because trucks is cop and cops have guns (gunsmith reference).

So the serial killer arsonist targeted trucks yesterday, and instead ended up killing insomniac. See, insomniac has been a very ..... passive character in this game, and chances for his death at the hands of a serial killer seem small.

Also I believe Insomniac was hit by a Mafia Doctor. See, when Mr. Kitten finds Insomniac, he is covered in bruises and deep cuts and wounds.....not by bullets. Only the mafia doctor doesn't have a gun, I believe. That, or there is another serial killer.

I don't even know if I actually did anything last night. But, if actions on nen were Redirected to Insomniac and the redirect takes precedence OR actions on Trucks were Redirected to Insomniac and the bus drive takes precedence, then the net result would be actions on Trucks hit Insomniac and actions on Insomniac hit Trucks.

That would suggest both the arsonist AND mafia tried to kill Trucks last night. I think you're reading too much into the flavor with mafia Doc, but the other stuff is pretty plausible.

Maybe I am reading too much. Unfortunately it actually makes a little sense.

nen-suer said:
Linkzmax said:

Yes, cults are damned complicated and are hated because they invalidate early scans. Even if the group is only 2 large, town is currently outnumbered by anti-town.

nen, for someone who believed in a cult's existence from the start, you seem awfully unconcerned about them now.

I'm focusing on what at hand and Mario's list is the best thing to go on.

I hate how the cult talk seem to take alot of space instead of Mario's list that keep being brushed aside and poked at.

Plus you answered the question yourself, Cult cant be identified unless re-scanned or one is killed and we try to link him to others.

For example Trucks seems like a good choice for a cult and i can see himbeing recruited, but that one hard lynch to sell even for myself.

Except I don't fully trust mario and if a cult exists and isn't limited to non-consecutive recruiting, then they could be 4 strong out of 9 tomorrow making lylo and we wouldn't even know it.

Cops don't usually make it to endgame alive, meaning Trucks would not be a great choice for recruit. But apparently they also tried to get Rol and he was pretty clearly marked for death early on,(just with all the suggestions he should be protected) so the leader might not be too experienced. Anyway, "confirmed" town yet non-threatening players would be the best choices for recruitment.

Another brain twister :

While dying Wonk is looking for Pac-man......

If there is only one mafia team, only one person would be sent to kill insomniac.

But wonk was there as well. Along with whoever killed Insomniac.

Proof that there are two mafia factions?

mantlepiecek said:

Intersting....

There I was, minding my own business, crossing through the alley ways like I usually do every night, eating pellets and the occasional cherry and pretzel, when a maniac tries to run me over WAKA!" Then a mysterious green light flashes over me when I catch a glimpse of a gun, not pointed at me,but it was a frikkin gun!  WAKA! I managed to escape, and then some freak tries to set me on fire! Why do so many people want me dead Mr. Kitten? WAKA!!!!"

Investigating the scene, Mr. Kitten and Rufus noticed that a round had pierced Wonk's forehead. It seemed different than the other murders. It wasn't a malicious kill.

From what i understood insomiac was shot by the vig but he was bussed and the bullet hit wonk

That means the mafia kill and the arsonist were meant for Wonk (make sense for the arsonist but that means that the buss driver is follow mafia)

Wonk was probably scared that the arsonist was going to target him so he was switched with isomaniac because he doesn't seem to be in

Danger of a night kill

Mafia kill on Wonk  (redirected to insomiac to kill and escape any watcher/tracker eyes)

Arsonist targeted wonk and the kill went to insomiac (as planned)

i think you nailed it manty, the flavour clearly makes the bus driver a mafia member.

Then Linkz is the mafia godfather?

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

mantlepiecek said:
Smeags said:
mantlepiecek said:

You have two votes on you, instead you go talk about cults...

You are the cult leader/cult member smeags. It's pretty obvious.

Well let's be honest. I'm not changing your or Nen's mind. You guys are gunning for me, and I get that.

But cultist? *giggle*