By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wonktonodi said:
This is a heavy power game, the sk could try and kill me tonight and risk being seen and then getting lynched a trade I think would be worth while for the town. The mafia don't want the SK to win either and since I can't find them they are not likely to kill me.

Not to mentoin ToS could still be mafia.

Ah come on, so if you dont die tomorow you will say the SK got scared >_>

I really feel alone here, the people i really trust are mostly new players and a radishead.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:
This is a heavy power game, the sk could try and kill me tonight and risk being seen and then getting lynched a trade I think would be worth while for the town. The mafia don't want the SK to win either and since I can't find them they are not likely to kill me.

I really feel alone here, the people i really trust are mostly new players and a radishead.

or blocked :) or killed by mafia if the town gets really lucky :D

alone, like you are on your own team perhaps? :P

Wonktonodi said:
nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:

Ahh blocked, Rad can do that after all......

You have no idea how Hat trolled me this round and if you look back to my first or recent posts you could easily guess and feel my pain.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

@Nen

I'm following your conversation and I think you may be onto something. I'm just away from the computer right now. :P

So for now (until I return from work)...

HoS: Wonk

nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:
nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:

Ahh blocked, Rad can do that after all......

You have no idea how Hat trolled me this round and if you look back to my first or recent posts you could easily guess and feel my pain.

yes somehow the possiblibity of if I don't die tomorrow and one of the possible reasons being that the SK was blocked now confirms that radish can role block. LOL

If hat didn't make you a TS with no vote ever or a ninja survivor who can't kill. He didn't troll you enough ;)

Around the Network
nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:
Linkzmax said:
So who's not an SK?

ToS and Stefl are not SKs

Really Wonk? Really? Thats like the worst two targets you can go with if true!

Trucks claims cop...day 1 and wasnt chalenged, stefl role claimed too and i refuse to belive you actually  would have gone with them if your were the

FBi agent.

Seems to me your just trying to convince us with you role claim.

HoS: Wonk

Wonk brings up a good point that many, including yourself were supsicious of Trucks D1 even after the claim. However he's still a horrible scan because cop is near-impossible for an SK to fake.

Stefl on the other hand isn't a terrible scan because Bodyguard is easy to fake, nor is it likely to be targeted for death by mafia.

nen-suer said:
Final-Fan said:
Oh right, it seems clear that we should probably lynch either radish or Wonk. SK-curer is very plausible, but on the other hand we've already had an SK doctor so his role is a bit questionable as it's a bit redundant in terms of "roles that can neutralize the SK threat".

(For the record, I suspect that the arsonist is an every-other-night role opposite the poisoner, but that doesn't necessarily account for all Rol's hints, but the rest of it could conceivably have been flavor to disguise his real hints.)

If I was going to just vote right now, I think it would be radish, but I'm really uneasy choosing between the two. I'm not adamant that we should lynch one of them, but it seems pretty unlikely that they would both be telling the truth, and if one of them is lying then that's a really good reason to lynch them.

Why i think radish is town is because he unnecessary hinted his role to prof.

I mean why would Radish put him self is a situation like this when we wasn't even suspected at the time? 

Also him saying he targeted a player that didn't role claim at the time seem more believable than wonks targets imo.

Plus there is theory that makes more sense of Radish ability lacking limitaions.

I for one thought radish was hinting Tracker, and it made sense then to stay mum about it. There's really no reason to hide roleblocking prof to clear up the mystery though.

Why not? He couldn't just slip back into his former self after showing so much promise in the second half of day one.

Why is it an either or? Both could be scum.

Your theory only shows how much you underrate a Town Jailkeeper. While it can backfire on town, it is especially dangerous to scum because it can either save a kill or block one, not to mention blocking important scum actions. Given the limits on everyone else I find it very hard to believe such a strong role would be without limits.

TruckOSaurus said:
Linkzmax said:
DanneSandin said:
@Linkz no, I got no explanaition from Hat as to why samus is a BF - he only States my ability and win condition. Nothing else.

I thought as much, but maybe the roles and names that don't quite go hand in hand had some flavor. Hence my question.

Anyone else get an explanation for their role?

I think the fact she walks around with a big suit armor is enough to justify making her Bullet Proof.

You're missing the point. Do you have an explanation as to why Duke Nukem is a Cop?

nen-suer said:
Wonktonodi said:

You know what i find the most scummy thing of all about your role claim?

Its the fact you role claimed!!

I mean we're not sure if the arsonist is a vg or SK (most likely Sk) and you just made your self roast beef if he's a SK!

If you want to expose radish lie then do, but you could have faked a role or even not claim at all.

You wanna know what i think ? You are either the arsonist or mafia and radish indeed didnt block your action last night

(becouse he was blocked by prof) and you jumped on this rare chance with all you got....with a role that was probably Rol's.

Vote: Wonk

So nen what would be a good claim for a SK on day one?

Who do you think would have been the best choice for my scan night 2?

and as for my claim, I know I wasn't block and I wanted to share that with the town. By sharing that I wasn't blocked I pretty much gave away that I was an investigative role. Since I got a result. Prof didn't get anything when he was blocked. Since I figured that it would be better to cooperate than stonewall I answered questions but wasn't giving away anything freely that I didn't feel was really necessary.

LOL at you first saying that the arsonist might not even be an SK and then thinking I might be the arsonist.

I think you are tunneling nen. You are so sure I am scum anything you see is evidence. Had I not claimed my role you would be saying that is why you think I am scum. Had I investigated any other player you would say they are the worst possible choice. I am starting to think you are scared of being scanned by me.

Who are you nen?

What have you been up to the last 2 nights?

Don't dance around wonk. you claimed FBI meaning you are pretty much dead by tomorow unless the arsonist is lynched today.

If you were really an FBI agent you would want to keep that a secret until the SK(s) are dead coze you will die the next time they

use there night action.

Also by having an FBI in the game means that the cop wont get a guilty scan off the Sk and Trucks said he has 2 shots only and it

would be really stupid not get a guilty scan of the SK.

I'm sorry wonk but every time i re-think this i come to the same conclusion..you are scum.

And i'm The Boss (Guardian Angel), and you dont need to know if i used my ability or not.

Trucks claimed cop D1 and yet he's still alive now, and we haven't hit a single mafia... Yeah you could've chosen to protect him,(and obviously I wouldn't want you to respond to that if you are indeed a GA) but your statement about Wonk lacks thought.

Who knows if SKs scan guilty or innocent, but why aren't you mentioning NinPie?

I'm going to laugh if FF is Roy Mustang again.