By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well it looks like we wont be having any more curfews! Anarchy! Woo!

So I guess this changes things up a bit...

Unvote

Vote: Noctis

I agree that he's been MIA the whole game so far... but I'm still keeping my eye on Outlaw. *revs up chainsaw*

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Does this come down to an underlying personality that refuses to follow the crowd for the sake of the game - even if it hurts the town? This could be useful knowledge for future rounds.

No, it isn't because of that. It is because I thought you people could take a simple hint. I thought you would be able to figure out that me putting pictures on here after someone asking what my Character is would light a spark in your heads. 

@ mantle
Tradtiontally a cop gets innocent guilty readings. He asks the mod once per night if a player is town or not and the mod tells himm.
a.miller is a town role that appears guilty to a cop. Likewise a godfather always appears innocent to a cop but is actually a mafia.
Ninpies role is actually called a flavor cop, because he gets flavor on the person he targets.
Trucks is a true cop, by contrast.
However ninpie is calling himself a cop. So either hat fucked up, or ninpie is a liar.

NintendoPie said:
radishhead said:
Does this come down to an underlying personality that refuses to follow the crowd for the sake of the game - even if it hurts the town? This could be useful knowledge for future rounds.

No, it isn't because of that. It is because I thought you people could take a simple hint. I thought you would be able to figure out that me putting pictures on here after someone asking what my Character is would light a spark in your heads. 

But I still don't understand why you won't utter those words, "I am professor Oak"... You nearly got lynched for not saying that - I just don't understand..

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

nen-suer said:

Note that may never set mafia from townie just by names and even if there is a connection we wont have a good chance of finding it until we actually kill one.

Pokemon is a series not a vg originally. I'm under the assumption that this theme is a celebrationof VGs

and Oak's presence just feels....out of place. Sspecially with the name claims we had so far.

And unless Hat is messing with us its weird that Pie the pokemon lover gets a character from Pokemom!

What are you trying to go on, Nen? Prof. Oak is a VG Character. He is in the first few Pokemon Games.

Around the Network

I know who oak is nin.
i played those games while you were in diapers.
I just eant to hear you say it.

I've done enough for you guys (Role-Claiming, Building a Trail). I even name-claimed because Prof continually asked me to. This one time you can trust me. I'm not going to utter those words. If you want something to run under the Lie-Detector; find it. I've said several things.

NintendoPie said:
I've done enough for you guys (Role-Claiming, Building a Trail). I even name-claimed because Prof continually asked me to. This one time you can trust me. I'm not going to utter those words. If you want something to run under the Lie-Detector; find it. I've said several things.

HoS : Ninpie.

Why? Why waste a post saying this when you could have just said " I am professor Oak "?

Like I've said, just trust me.

Smeags said:

Well it looks like we wont be having any more curfews! Anarchy! Woo!

So I guess this changes things up a bit...

Unvote

I agree that he's been MIA the whole game so far... but I'm still keeping my eye on Outlaw. *revs up chainsaw*

I'm reading each and all of the discussions. I try and post where I can contribute or share, but I'm not going for the sake of it. I did share all I had to offer early in this day. I will hop on the lynch train though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.