By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah, it is the weekend it is slow... but still, it is a Waiting Game because of you, Prof. We have nothing else to investigate other than you and your plan still hasn't been laid out.

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Yeah, it is the weekend it is slow... but still, it is a Waiting Game because of you, Prof. We have nothing else to investigate other than you and your plan still hasn't been laid out.

If I didn't know better I'd say you sound defensive.

What's worse is you don't even try to make it seem like I'm mafia. You're fully aware that I'm town and trying to rally sympathy against me, right? Do you know how this game works?

theprof00 said:
NintendoPie said:

What's worse is you don't even try to make it seem like I'm mafia. You're fully aware that I'm town and trying to rally sympathy against me, right? Do you know how this game works?

I don't need to know if you are Town or Mafia. It doesn't matter right now, the game moving along is what matters right now.

NintendoPie said:
theprof00 said:
NintendoPie said:

I don't need to know if you are Town or Mafia. It doesn't matter right now, the game moving along is what matters right now.

So then why are you looking for someone to blame beside yourself?

Linkzmax said:
outlawauron said:
Linkzmax said:

I am so not used to waking up before the last minute to get ready for work.. this is nice!

Since outlaw is open to the guessing games, I would say he's a http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Universal_Backup and Rol was a http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Firefighter. It would be pretty odd to have both a Janitor and a role that immediately learns what the cleaned body was though. Also if that's the case, judging from the lack of a fire kill last night Rol either got lucky or the FF could be a herring like the Alarmist seems to be.

I'm glad someone has some competency to read into Rol and my posts.

So do you know Rol's name as well, or just got an ability?

Why didn't you become an alarmist upon spurge's death, or did you?

Final-Fan said:
Baalzamon said:
FoS Prof.

Nameclaim now. No more excuses. There is no reason to wait, other than the fact that you are really beginning to make me think you simply want more names crossed out that you won't be able to fake claim.

Don't worry guys! He made a quicktopic, so that somehow proves he hasn't changed his answer, despite the fact that we never received the quicktopic link (so he could simply create another quicktopic), or the fact that you can edit your damned post in quicktopic.

Lets hear it Prof, or my vote is going on you.

FoS Baalz

QT posts are timestamped, and posts with edits are marked as such and the last edit is also timestamped.  I'm not happy about prof hijacking the game either, and if this is actually about mass-claiming because mafia are antagonists I am going to be pissed because that kind of exploit is ridiculous and a bad way to play the game, but I am even less eager to see you throw this kind of bullshit at him. 

It is bull, but nothing would stop prof from creating several QTs to suit whatever claim he ends up wanting.(However subtley posting it here would pretty much void that) Really it's all stupid though. If prof is mafia he's either got a safelist or was smart enough to deduce the flavor split if it exists and has come up with a fakeclaim if need be.

I dunno if it's because of the town-friendly clause or because it was a modkill. Can't tell you.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Prof, don't bother denying that your tactic has thrown a wet blanket on the discussion. But I don't mind since I've had barely any time to check up today.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

hatmoza said:

Rules:

-snip-

2. -snip-

Roleclaiming is not punishable you can claim all you want.

4. You can't post anything related in this Mafia Round outside this thread. Other thread, Wall post and etc.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

theprof00 said:

I hate when people say this.

You blame me for not being able to produce conversation yourself. Did you forget last weekend when it also went dead? No, you haven't. But you're grateful for the opporunity to point fingers, aren't you?

I am just saying that everyone is going to be curious as to what you have planned. Hence, people might be waiting around to see what happens with it before moving on to anything else.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Why haven't Noctis checked in yet?? And what happend to Radish and his analysis? Seems like there's quite a few whos avoiding this thread (Truck is away I know, and there were some one else going away, right?)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

DanneSandin said:
Why haven't Noctis checked in yet?? And what happend to Radish and his analysis? Seems like there's quite a few whos avoiding this thread (Truck is away I know, and there were some one else going away, right?)

Noc, Wonk and  Smeags arn't really playing

Outlaw, Mario & Moreno rarley post.

I may not like Prof methods, but i'm hoping it scare some and force them to play.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)