By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Smeags noc and insomniac were online as of 6 hours ago.
Please come in and post your character names.

Around the Network

also
vote smeags, noc, insom
People who haven't claimed when asked for it are highly suspicious, mainly people who were asked for it.
For failure to claim names when they were online. Maybe this will get them talking.

I Kid, but seriously, I will claim in Time X when People Y show up. I will cross them off my list as they show up.

Smeags Noc Insom, please nameclaim.

Katherine from Catherine.

I'm at work stop bothering me! :P

FoS Prof.

Nameclaim now. No more excuses. There is no reason to wait, other than the fact that you are really beginning to make me think you simply want more names crossed out that you won't be able to fake claim.

Don't worry guys! He made a quicktopic, so that somehow proves he hasn't changed his answer, despite the fact that we never received the quicktopic link (so he could simply create another quicktopic), or the fact that you can edit your damned post in quicktopic.

Lets hear it Prof, or my vote is going on you.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

I agree that Prof is playing really aggressive right now. Kinda off-putting...

Hurry up Prof, if you're gonna talk the talk, you bettah walk the walk!

Around the Network
Smeags said:
Katherine from Catherine.

I'm at work stop bothering me! :P

Did you play Cathrine ? That game was really hard huh xD

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

nen-suer said:

Did you play Cathrine ? That game was really hard huh xD

I haven't played it (ModKill!), but I know how much Hatmoza loves it.

So I suppose I should be honored that Hatmoza bestowed such a character upon me.

Aaaand break's over. Back to work.

Baalzamon said:
FoS Prof.

Nameclaim now. No more excuses. There is no reason to wait, other than the fact that you are really beginning to make me think you simply want more names crossed out that you won't be able to fake claim.

Don't worry guys! He made a quicktopic, so that somehow proves he hasn't changed his answer, despite the fact that we never received the quicktopic link (so he could simply create another quicktopic), or the fact that you can edit your damned post in quicktopic.

Lets hear it Prof, or my vote is going on you.

FoS Baalz

QT posts are timestamped, and posts with edits are marked as such and the last edit is also timestamped.  I'm not happy about prof hijacking the game either, and if this is actually about mass-claiming because mafia are antagonists I am going to be pissed because that kind of exploit is ridiculous and a bad way to play the game, but I am even less eager to see you throw this kind of bullshit at him. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

nen-suer said:
Baalzamon said:
Based on the strong town vibe, I do strongly urge you two to get your votes off of Ninpie, however.

Votes was to get him to talk. 

Nope, the votes did absolutely nothing to get me to talk.

Having said that, prof you had better fucking not have a recent edit stamp on this magical QT you made for us.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!