By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
mantlepiecek said:

Noctis has neither roleclaimed nor shed much light on his opinions.

vote : Noctis

Just to be clear so as to not give the wrong picture, I meant name-claimed instead of bolded.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:

I am so not used to waking up before the last minute to get ready for work.. this is nice!

Since outlaw is open to the guessing games, I would say he's a http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Universal_Backup and Rol was a http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Firefighter. It would be pretty odd to have both a Janitor and a role that immediately learns what the cleaned body was though. Also if that's the case, judging from the lack of a fire kill last night Rol either got lucky or the FF could be a herring like the Alarmist seems to be.

I'm glad someone has some competency to read into Rol and my posts.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

And those last two pages were pretty lol-tastic. This game is a mess. (and I apologize for lack of posts this past evening. I graduated from university and was busy all day. I apologize.)

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

I'm awake! Why does all the interesting stuff happen while I'm asleep? :s

I don't know if you (specifically, Prof) want a nameclaim from me yet, so I'll stay quiet until it's confirmed in that respect.

@Stef: Sorry about that- my laptop broke down yesterday, and I've been working on this netbook that's really difficult to do complex stuff like those walls of analysis. That's a rubbish excuse though, so I'll do one for Noctis later today (probably within the next few hours)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Why do i have that feeling Hat didnt assign roles using random.org....

mantlepiecek said:
I am a Miller.

My character is Alucard.

Also I was going to roleclaim anyways, since I was afraid a Cop might scan me and consider me mafia. But didn't since I didn't attract that much heat until today.

Honestly I have no idea who Alucard is.

You mean you didnt even try to google the name you've given ?

theprof00 said:
Dont worry ds tomorrow will be fun :D

Your fun =/= our fun

Baalzamon said:
Based on the strong town vibe, I do strongly urge you two to get your votes off of Ninpie, however.

Votes was to get him to talk. 

outlawauron said:
And those last two pages were pretty lol-tastic. This game is a mess. (and I apologize for lack of posts this past evening. I graduated from university and was busy all day. I apologize.)

Congrats! What are you doing here go out and party again.

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Also, you people are stupid. When I show pictures of Professor Oak what do you expect? That I am just showing Random Pics of him waving "Hi!" with a bunch of textbooks in his hand like he actually does things? No! That is my Character... sheesh, some people...

In all honesty, I did ask you if that were your character ;)

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

supermario128 said:
DanneSandin said:
Oh god damn... What, that's like 6 votes on me?

I didn't wanna say anything about my role - but I'm facing a lynch here:

My character is Samus and I'm bullet proof.

NinPie can check it tonight.

Scenario one: You are telling the truth and genuinely want NintyPie to scan your characters name.

Scenario two: NintyPie is a fellow mafia member and he will claim you are telling the truth.

Scenario three: You are mafia and plan to kill NintyPie tonight so he will never even get a chance to prove you are scum.

Scenario four: NintyPie is mafia, while you are not. He can just say you are lying.

I'm really not sure which scenario to believe at the moment. You seem to be confused a lot, but you already explained why that was. Either that confusion is genuine or it is a charade. Saying you are bulletproof doesn't mean you are pro town since that role can fit both factions. Also, Samus is a bounty hunter. While it is likely she would be pro town, it is also possible she could be 3rd party. Either way, I am waiting to see what Prof has up his sleeves before I change my vote.

I'll just just refer you to Linkz post about this: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4576723

Don't think I could have said it much better

nen-suer said:

Why do i have that feeling Hat didnt assign roles using random.org....

mantlepiecek said:
I am a Miller.

My character is Alucard.

Also I was going to roleclaim anyways, since I was afraid a Cop might scan me and consider me mafia. But didn't since I didn't attract that much heat until today.

Honestly I have no idea who Alucard is.

You mean you didnt even try to google the name you've given ?

theprof00 said:
Dont worry ds tomorrow will be fun :D

Your fun =/= our fun

Baalzamon said:
Based on the strong town vibe, I do strongly urge you two to get your votes off of Ninpie, however.

Votes was to get him to talk. 

outlawauron said:

Congrats! What are you doing here go out and party again.

I did google my name. It was confusing so I didn't pursue. I didn't know he was castlevania's protagonist.

Yeah, I think there's quite a few Alucards out there! Not only from Castelvania, but there's an Alucard in an Anime series as well...

DanneSandin said:
Yeah, I think there's quite a few Alucards out there! Not only from Castelvania, but there's an Alucard in an Anime series as well...

Aww yeah, vampire hunter D. I remember my mind being blown by that movie.

Also Hellsing, which I never really got into....