By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I don't understand why Radish gets all this attention every game. He does the same thing EVERY game, whether he is mafia or not, yet people continue to abuse him on it game after game after game.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Baalzamon said:
I don't understand why Radish gets all this attention every game. He does the same thing EVERY game, whether he is mafia or not, yet people continue to abuse him on it game after game after game.

How many rounds did you sit out?

radish is giving off scummy vibes and you only stop by to make concern posts. Are you two on the same team?

I believe it was 2 (maybe 3).  But I have played about 10 rounds (almost all with radish I believe), and he does something like this just about every single game.  Rather than act so intelligent, you should go back and read through some rounds.  His current actions are in no way a scum vibe.

RolStoppable said:
outlawauron said:

I'm not that right now, and I don't think I can become it.

Did you ever participate in a Mafia game where a cult leader was present?

I was in games with cultists, but I can't remember if they had cult leaders.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Its an impossible question to answer. Surely you know that as town, you don't know the alignment of any other player.

I have no clue if he is on my team.

Well my first game, let's see how it rolls.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
mantlepiecek said:
Well my first game, let's see how it rolls.

If you are a member of an anti-faction, don't hesitate to say so. We don't lynch newbies on Day 1.

Sure.

Baalzamon said:
RolStoppable said:
Baalzamon said:

How many rounds did you sit out?

radish is giving off scummy vibes and you only stop by to make concern posts. Are you two on the same team?

I believe it was 2 (maybe 3).  But I have played about 10 rounds (almost all with radish I believe), and he does something like this just about every single game.  Rather than act so intelligent, you should go back and read through some rounds.  His current actions are in no way a scum vibe.

Okay, but as everyone is saying, Radish plays it safe and is always a problem for town later on.

They gave me a hard time for playing badly, and that's probably what Radish needs.

Vote: No Lynch

I've never played a Mafia game where we lynch someone first round. Don't the villagers have to get mad at something before we lynch someone?

(I didn't even realize we could do a no lynch vote... it seems I have a lot to learn...)

Now if you 'scuze me, I've got a butchery to run. *sharpens cleaver*

It wasn't until after Mr. Kitten  filled his pot with water, lit the stove, brought the water to a boiling, inserted the pasta into the pot, boiled the pasta to perfection with the right amount of salt and pepper, smothered a frying pan with butter, tossed the pasta into the frying pan, fried the pasta to excellence, relocated the pasta to a dining dish, sprinkled the pasta with Parmesan cheese, sat in front of the computer screen with his accomplished meal, THAT he realized ... he was supposed to count the votes.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

With 20 players, 11 votes is the majority.

No lynch(3): Radish, Outlaw, Smeags
Radish(3):Rol, F-F, Theprof

Cold Pasta Stamp

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson