By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm going to bed.
Please easy with the post people, i don't want to wake too 200+ posts

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Baalzamon said:
I really do wonder if those pushing the idea that Hat is fucking with us are ballsy enough to put the spotlight on themselves if they are indeed members of a potential cult, or if those members would stay quiet.

Well, what does logic dictate?

Logic tells me they aren't going to make it that easy to track them down, but one never knows with some of the players.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.

It is also possible hat has repurposed the Alarmist role somehow, so that its function doesn't revolve around standard cults. I don't really have any ideas on how that would work, but it's something to keep in mind.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

If he says "No", are you going to say "Wrong answer"?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

This will be my first mafia in well over a year. Looking forward to it.

Vote: No Lynch

No vote until something comes up.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:
Reporting in!

I'd really like Radish to go too, he was a headache last round.

However, FF, pushing for a easy lynch?

Are you the cult leader?

No, I am not the cult leader.

Also, Rol, I noticed you are bing very pushy, just like the first round when you were town, and unlike the second round where you were Mafia.

Is this because you are town or you are using this to your advantage?

RolStoppable said:
morenoingrato said:

No, I am not the cult leader.

Also, Rol, I noticed you are bing very pushy, just like the first round when you were town, and unlike the second round where you were Mafia.

Is this because you are town or you are using this to your advantage?

I am town, but obviously my behavior doesn't confirm me as such. Even if I were mafia again, everyone would expect me to behave differently than in the last round, because my playstyle didn't pay off.

Besides, I have announced that I will play differently as well as implied to play more aggressively, because I never want another round that drags on like the last one.

I was expecting that.

RolStoppable said:
outlawauron said:

Vote: No Lynch

No vote until something comes up.

What do you think of radish?

And no, I am not asking if you want to date him.

I wouldn't ever give the idea some thought.

Radish is trying to play it correctly, but I think he's done anything condemning. I would definitely put a FoS on him though.

RolStoppable said:
outlawauron said:
RolStoppable said:
outlawauron said:

I wouldn't ever give the idea some thought.

Radish is trying to play it correctly, but I think he's done anything condemning. I would definitely put a FoS on him though.

Alright, next point. See bolded.

So you rolled mafia in this game. How long do you think until people catch on to that fact?

Forgot to add the word game after mafia. I'm not mafia, but as I can't edit posts, I don't think my post will do me much good.

RolStoppable said:
outlawauron said:

Forgot to add the word game after mafia. I'm not mafia, but as I can't edit posts, I don't think my post will do me much good.

I see, so you are probably the cult leader.

HoS: outlaw

I'm not that right now, and I don't think I can become it.