By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Prediction: NSMB2 will outsell the top 10 PSV games shown off at E3 2012 combined

Will this prediction become true?

Yes, definitely. 244 53.39%

Probably. 103 22.54%

Maybe. Maybe not. 42 9.19%

Unlikely. 33 7.22%

Impossible. 35 7.66%

Total:457
noname2200 said:
kitler53 said:
i'm not saying you're not right, but i'm also saying it will be hard to tell for sure. if you are comparing boxed to boxed sales it will be a slaughter but we all know there is some unknown about of digital sales on vita that we probably won't ever know about.

Not sure if you're forgetting that NSMB 2 will be digitally available too, or if you're just pre-emptively trolling Vita partisans.

forgot. 

but trolling is always fun too.  :P

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
kitler53 said:

oh right, i forgot about that.  that just makes it even harder to tell for sure. 

i don't think your second statement is a fair assumption.  no one in the games industry is very forth-coming with any sales info regardless of good or bad.

There are regularly press releases for games that have done well, both in the boxed market and the digital space. Good results don't remain hidden.

meh.

*looks at poll* looks like no one is going to disagree with you.  guess your prediction was too soft.   WWJD - What Would Johnlucas Do?

I think so too. It'll keep selling and selling. If 3D Land did those numbers in japan in less than a year, imagine what the real king could do.

But I won't contribute to your victory, buying digitally!

Well odds are NSMB2 will reach 20mil LT.

That'd mean that the Vita games will have to sell, on average, 2 mil each to reach it. That won't happen.

Also, odds are on at least one of them will be cancelled...

You need to be bolder! Say something like MH4's FW will outsell the top 10 Vita games in Japan LT or something :P

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Unlikely...

LET'S GO KNICKS

Around the Network

I'd say very likely!

Let's say that NSMB2 will sell... 20 mil... And that Sony releases, not only GoW4 for the PSV, but also Playstation Battle Royale - and that the PSV gets a CoD and a GTA game - you'd still be right!

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

That bet is the equivalent of, 'I bet I'll breathe today'.

Would be rly funny if Sony rolled out some really really big guns for PSV during e3! Like, exclusive GTA5 ^^ ain't gonna happen, but then this wouldn't be such a sure thing

I don't think there is anyone even on these forums that doubt this will happen.

You really make it too easy on yourself Rol =)